Personal project

i want to start a personal project wich i can present in the technical interview during my placements.please give me an idea on what topic can i start my personal project? and wat all can i do in order to make my personal project very attractive and convincing to the panel of technical interviewers?
😕

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Harshitha, you did not tell us about your skills and experience in working on projects.

If you are willing, why don't you help us develop the CE Messenger?
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer
    as you are a computer science student i can suggest u best is server monitoring system right now ,,,

like in lan a main server will be abel to monitor all the other pc activities ,,it is a nice project ..and requires good amount of hard work also as well as skills
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Shadeslayer - don't you think everyone does the same project these days; I mean, the server monitoring system?

In past 15 days, I interviewed 8 people and 6 of them had developed the server monitor. What's up with server monitors?
  • niraj.kumar
    niraj.kumar
    What are your skill set and intrest ....r u intrested toward web application (like php,mysql,perl) or you are inclined toward .... system programming or open source ??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Recently, I came across Microsoft's DreamSpark! Taken from DreamSpark site: - DreamSpark is simple, it's all about giving students Microsoft professional-level developer and design tools at no charge so...
Hello guys, i am newbie here, was doing a project regarding infrared sensor autogate... what i wish to ask is how to write the command for the situation stated below?...
hello to everyone especially the mods and creators of this very interesting site. My name is Basti and i'm a telecom network planner... i'm very much honored to be a...
Hello everyone,below is the link for one of the best site for n/w profeesionals... You can also use the online Cisco Lab Firewall.cx - The World's First Free Cisco Lab!...
As reported by TechCrunch:- Shelfari, a social network for bibliophiles, has been acquired by Amazon for an undisclosed amount. Amazon has been a longtime supporter of the Seattle based startup,...