Persistent Systems Turing 100 Lecture Series

Persistent Systems Ltd. is organizing a year-long a year-long celebration and activities for Turing’s 100th birth anniversary. As part of this, a lecture series has been organized. These lectures are open to local academia and CS/IT professionals also. These lectures are every month on Saturday afternoons at 2PM and will be broadcast on VC in Persistent’s Nagpur auditorium. Some links are given below:

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Here's the schedule for upcoming lectures.

Persistent-Turing100

Those interested may write to #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I wish to know whether electronics and communications engineers need to learn the C and C++ programming languages?
Look at the number patterns and study the sequence carefully. You will be required to correctly guess the next sequence number. 2 12 1112 3112 132112 1113122112
Hii its really good to be a member of CE.Basically I am a textile engineer n passed out last year n recently working in a machine mfg company as a...
Header files in c contains the predefined functions, data type definitions and macros. whenever we use certain predefined functions like 'printf and scanf ' we need to include the related...
Dear all, I am a textile engineer and recently working as a machine designer, R&D in textile machine mfg company since 1 year.What are the future opportunities for me as...