Do EC Students Need C & C++?

I wish to know whether electronics and communications engineers need to learn the C and C++ programming languages?

Replies

• Nishant Patel
    Nishant Patel
    of course yes...as major 2 fields for ec student, embedded systems & micro controller programming can be done flexibly by c/c++..required to develop a basic logic in c.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    tarun mittal
    is really there is need for c n c++
    Check these posts: -

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ali.imran
    Ali.imran
    i believe is really necessary for ec or ee guys. c is a basic language which will help you learn other languages. I learned c in my 2nd semester which then help me to learn VHDL and matlab. VHDL for fgpa and matlab for simulations. you are an ec student so in the future you will have to simulate circuits. check out this link.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    so learn c and make your way to matlab programming.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    It is useful in VLSI, Embedded, Matlab so you can say YES.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Look at the number patterns and study the sequence carefully. You will be required to correctly guess the next sequence number. 2 12 1112 3112 132112 1113122112
Hii its really good to be a member of CE.Basically I am a textile engineer n passed out last year n recently working in a machine mfg company as a...
Header files in c contains the predefined functions, data type definitions and macros. whenever we use certain predefined functions like 'printf and scanf ' we need to include the related...
Dear all, I am a textile engineer and recently working as a machine designer, R&D in textile machine mfg company since 1 year.What are the future opportunities for me as...
CERN's live broadcast which is updating their progress in searching for theHiggs Boson - Watch it here: https://webcast.web.cern.ch/webcast/play_higgs.html