Persistent Systems Pune Looking For Acquisitions In North America For $10-15 million

Persistent Systems Limited, a Pune based 'Outsourced Software Product Development Company' is looking for acquiring companies in the North America for $10-15 million, reports Persistent Systems eyes overseas buy in range of $ 10-15 mn - The Economic Times.

CEO & MD of Persistent Systems, #-Link-Snipped-# said that acquisitions is a part of Persistent's expansion strategy. While the company is looking at foreign acquisitions, it is open to acquisitions in India as well. Acquisitions enable us to enhance our business and technology expertise.

There is no specific time-frame for the acquisitions. If the company gets a good deal, it may go for acquisitions in the current fiscal itself. It would be the first overseas acquisition of the company.

The company is focused on science & telecom verticals and does not intend to venture into new verticals immediately.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The problem with entrepreneurs is that they won't usually give up easily. I continue to think that there is a huge need for a place where people can ask their...
I think this could be an interesting third year electronics engineering project idea. The idea is to build a high speed camera trigger that can capture 'the moment' (like breaking...
Guys as you know CE Facebook Application project is going on. For Development part ,we have two options 1:-Use of ready made tools, which are available for easy development of...
Hi Firends, I have completed my Spl. Diploma imn ECE from one of the reputed institure in 2004. Then I joined in a software company. Now I have 6 yrs...
Name: Hiren Barbhaya Engineering Trade: Computer Engineer from C.U.Shah College of Engg & Technology, Wadhwan City, Gujarat in 2002 Location: Currently I am living in Mumbai but basically I am...