Perpetual Motion Gallery

For the benefit of some newbies that go on posting PMM schemes:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Moh Tannaf
    Moh Tannaf
    Hello, How Are You, could you do me a favour please ? I'm looking for a topic for my final year Project. Thank you very much.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    What is your area of study?
  • Moh Tannaf
    Moh Tannaf
    I am doing a mechanical & manufacturing engineering, I am in my final year and I should do a final Project, I need a good and easy project to do, I will do it in my own I'm not working with group.

Thank you for your help.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Moh Tannaf
    I am doing a mechanical & manufacturing engineering, I am in my final year and I should do a final Project, I need a good and easy project to do, I will do it in my own I'm not working with group.

Thank you for your help.
    Shall revert within 24 hours.
  • Moh Tannaf
    Moh Tannaf
    Thank you very much for your time, regards.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    There is a survey from 'The Engineer UK' that says that by 2030 about 2.5 Billion conventional mechanical jobs will be lost to Additive Manufacturing and Robotics. It also says that more than this number will be created in these two areas.
    It may be worthwhile to work on these areas.
    This may give some project ideas:
    3D printing:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Robots:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Moh Tannaf
    Moh Tannaf
    Thank you very much for your ideas, I'll have a look on it.

What about something related to the pipes or pumps, do you have any topics for those two subjects? Specially pipes it would be very good for me. Can you tell me some ideas if you have please.

Thanks a lot, Regards.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Pipes and pumps have been around for very long. Being universally used items there may not be much to develop in these unless one is looking at specialized application such as medical implants or fluid movement in micro-gravity environments.
    In my opinion a difficult topic for final year project as too much work has already gone into these areas.
    This article gives some basic info.:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    A lot of people suffer from sleep apnea. It can even kill. One treatment used is called Continuous Positive Airway Pressure System that keeps the windpipe open in sleep. There is a lot of scope in developing a low cost system for the developing nations.
    Here are two links suggesting different approaches for such a design:
    A High-Value, Low-Cost Bubble Continuous Positive Airway Pressure System for Low-Resource Settings: Technical Assessment and Initial Case Reports - PMC

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Moh Tannaf
    Moh Tannaf
    Thank you very much for your help, so grateful for you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After graduating from IIT Mumbai and doing his MBA from IIM Bangalore, Ashish Goel joined McKinsey & Company as Engagement Manager and led project teams across banking, healthcare and real...
Following its recent launch in Hong Kong, Motorola has unveiled E3 Power in the country in budget category of Rs.7999. It comes with Reliance Jio Preview offer and many goodies...
When technology is embedded in our genes, can we think of a future generation with half bio-bits and half nuts and bolts? The day might not be far when science...
can you help me sending easy way to test WDR (wide dynamic range) of dome camera
Planning to go abroad this winter? Or would you take a short leap to your nearest seaside location? Whatever the plan is, you must have this 8.5 Mb sized application...