parallel port interfacing using c

hi all

i want to capture the pulses coming on the parallel port from rotary encoders using C. for that i have written the code using C. even though it detects the signal, when i switch off the external circuit it still shows tht value. is thr any buffer or so which stores that value? ....

also how to activate ECP or EPP mode of parallel port since i will be getting 5000 pulses per second i may need to activate that?

rohit

Replies

• crazy_man2001
    crazy_man2001
    try this link
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • vissin
    vissin
    Care to be more precise with the question? The problem might just be with the way you have structured your program.
  • Nimish
    Nimish
    Re: parallel port interfacing

If you want to interface parallel port using graphical user interface go here
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

guys does any one have information on "home automation".i needed information on this.
can i have any computer live project free download link or source code plz reply swifty i need it. R's
sir, as per my B.E.2nd YR syllabus I have to do 40 days summer training.so please help regarding this matter.
hi i have newly joined to crazy engineers group........please give me the information of the paper presentation to be conducted in karnataka;-)
I am crazy on bikes.so i want to know some details abt bikealtration😒