Paper publication on Computer Science

I am a computer science student and I am looking forward to do a paper publication on
Computer Scinece at some reputed conference or as some magazine article
. So I would really like some advise from you regarding the topic / technology which I should go for and
also some critical tips and tricks about doing a paper on computer science .

Please help me because right now I am really confused but at the same time very eager to do a paper where ever it may be .

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Couple of pointers here:

#-Link-Snipped-#

How about a paper on Web 2.0 ?
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    how about paper on Game programming using Open GL??
  • abhiitechie
    abhiitechie
    I also wanted to know the procedure and the steps which I should be following to get a paper published at some reputed platfom.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've had few requests. CE can be a good platform for engineers who want to publish their papers.

Will work on this.

What do you guys say?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Well, for sure you cannot publish if you don't have some sort of research interest. Ideally, you should focus in solving a problem more than wanting to present a paper at a conference!

When you have discovered something new, or propose a unique solution and want to share it to other engineers, then you'd write a paper. Your motivation should not be "to get famous" or "seek attention" when you want to publish.

Ask yourself, why do you really want to publish a paper at a conference or magazine?
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    Abhi,

you can get your paper topics from

#-Link-Snipped-# .Better I would suggest you to go with Future 2050 technology on Artificial Intelligent.You can get a vast range for your topic at many Blogs etc. & if you had done any practical work beforehand on AI then it will be best.
  • abhiitechie
    abhiitechie
    ash
    Well, for sure you cannot publish if you don't have some sort of research interest. Ideally, you should focus in solving a problem more than wanting to present a paper at a conference!

When you have discovered something new, or propose a unique solution and want to share it to other engineers, then you'd write a paper. Your motivation should not be "to get famous" or "seek attention" when you want to publish.

Ask yourself, why do you really want to publish a paper at a conference or magazine?
    frankly speaking i want some publications and presentations under my name for my CV as i am aspiring for a dreamjob.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi.... i'm doing final year mechanical engineering.... please post your queries... i will make it as my projects and try to rectify it.....
Of late a lot has been seen in the media about Islamic Banking. What it is all about? How is it different from the conventional banking? What is it that...
hello, i am Faroke from india, Studying for B.Tech CSE. I want a seminar to present in my college. If u have any topic( mainly on advanced features in C),...
Hi Folks! Where to place AC coupling/DC blocking capacitor in PCB?near source or load?
hello to all