abhiitechie
abhiitechie
Branch Unspecified
25 Jul 2008

Paper publication on Computer Science

I am a computer science student and I am looking forward to do a paper publication on
Computer Scinece at some reputed conference or as some magazine article
. So I would really like some advise from you regarding the topic / technology which I should go for and
also some critical tips and tricks about doing a paper on computer science .

Please help me because right now I am really confused but at the same time very eager to do a paper where ever it may be .
10 years ago
Couple of pointers here:

https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...eas-seminar-topics-cs-engineering-2008-a.html

How about a paper on Web 2.0 ?
sauravgoswami

sauravgoswami

Electronic
10 years ago
how about paper on Game programming using Open GL??
abhiitechie

abhiitechie

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
I also wanted to know the procedure and the steps which I should be following to get a paper published at some reputed platfom.
10 years ago
I've had few requests. CE can be a good platform for engineers who want to publish their papers.

Will work on this.

What do you guys say?
Ashraf HZ

Ashraf HZ

Communications
10 years ago
Well, for sure you cannot publish if you don't have some sort of research interest. Ideally, you should focus in solving a problem more than wanting to present a paper at a conference!

When you have discovered something new, or propose a unique solution and want to share it to other engineers, then you'd write a paper. Your motivation should not be "to get famous" or "seek attention" when you want to publish.

Ask yourself, why do you really want to publish a paper at a conference or magazine?
just2rock

just2rock

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
Abhi,

you can get your paper topics from

www.soumikz.blogspot.com .Better I would suggest you to go with Future 2050 technology on Artificial Intelligent.You can get a vast range for your topic at many Blogs etc. & if you had done any practical work beforehand on AI then it will be best.
abhiitechie

abhiitechie

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
ash
Well, for sure you cannot publish if you don't have some sort of research interest. Ideally, you should focus in solving a problem more than wanting to present a paper at a conference!

When you have discovered something new, or propose a unique solution and want to share it to other engineers, then you'd write a paper. Your motivation should not be "to get famous" or "seek attention" when you want to publish.

Ask yourself, why do you really want to publish a paper at a conference or magazine?
frankly speaking i want some publications and presentations under my name for my CV as i am aspiring for a dreamjob.

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.