help me for final year projects....

hi.... i'm doing final year mechanical engineering.... please post your queries... i will make it as my projects and try to rectify it.....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello,

I didn't get you. How will our queries help you in your final year project? There are lot of queries in our Mechanical Engineering section. Please let us know if you find anything interesting there.

[moving the thread to project ideas section]
  • satheesh27887
    satheesh27887
    please tell me some problems in automobiles as far as u know... so tat we can do a project on tat....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    satheesh27887
    please tell me some problems in automobiles as far as u know... so tat we can do a project on tat....
    That's a very general question. Tell us, what are the problems you've noticed so far?

There are many, right? [​IMG]
  • sonasathish
    sonasathish
    hi guys! I am doing my final year mech! I am in search of a good project especially in the field of automobile! so if you have any ideas or if you are a automobile expert help me!
  • satheesh27887
    satheesh27887
    tell me some problems in ur automobile tat u face.....
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Ah! Alright let me help these new bees. OK I'm posting few problems

1. I drove an old Maruti 800 few days back which had a very hard and jammed steering wheel. What could basically be a problem?

2. Whats the difference between an engine that runs on gasoline and the one that runs on CNG and LPG? Is there a difference?

3. Which one is better and has a longer life?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Okay, here's a genuine problem I have. My motorcycle does only 35 - 40 kilometers per liter. I'd like to make it more fuel efficient while maintaining the pickup to current level [ I own a Yamaha RX-Z, the 5 Gear, 14 bhp model].

Can you find a solution to my problem?
  • sonasathish
    sonasathish
    thanks for ur replies
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Dude, is that Altair in your avatar picture? lol
  • satheesh27887
    satheesh27887
    k....thank you for ur replies.... tell me some more problems.....
  • sonasathish
    sonasathish
    ash
    Dude, is that Altair in your avatar picture? lol
    Yes it is! Don u know?
  • fatema
    fatema
    I am a final year student (ELECTRONICS),i am bit confused which topic i should select for my final year project,i want to something that can be done on my own..
  • Reya
    Reya
    There is a huge list of projects titles in project section.Pick one among them or tell us your area of interest so that we can suggest some project ideas.
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    What is going on?? delete this thread!! it is not a CE quality thread!.😡

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Of late a lot has been seen in the media about Islamic Banking. What it is all about? How is it different from the conventional banking? What is it that...
hello, i am Faroke from india, Studying for B.Tech CSE. I want a seminar to present in my college. If u have any topic( mainly on advanced features in C),...
Hi Folks! Where to place AC coupling/DC blocking capacitor in PCB?near source or load?
hello to all
i'm automobile engg. student and i need a seminar report about ELECTRONIC MODULATED SUSPENSION. So please help me