paper presentation topics on aerospace...

now i do my b.tech in mechanical engineering.. and i am looking here for new and relevant paper presentation topics on aerospace..
plese let me know what i want...and i thank u in advance...
james

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    James, have you shortlisted any topics already? What difficulties are you facing in selecting the topics on your own?
  • jameskurian
    jameskurian
    its my first time to present a technical paper.. and i need a topic in aerospace ...i haven't any collected data...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    How about trying to collect something on your own?
  • Differential
    Differential
    jameskurian
    now i do my b.tech in mechanical engineering.. and i am looking here for new and relevant paper presentation topics on aerospace..
    plese let me know what i want...and i thank u in advance...
    james
    1) Safety in aerospace engineering
    2) Advanced Fuels in aerospace engineering
    3) Landing and take-off of aerospace vehicles.
  • sumith123
    sumith123
    Advanced Fuels in aerospace engineering is best topic...and now a days cryogenics makes a great role on fuels
  • choondu
    choondu
    i will suggest that you think of #-Link-Snipped-#
    Antimatter rocket
    atmospheric reentry issues
    Avionics
    Kessler Syndrome
    Relativistic rocket
    Nose cone design

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hiii all, In a wireless channel, which of these 2 noise is more commonly present- AWGN or gaussian noise? I know its almost the same but which one is more...
hey guys am new to this site nice to join here
UFOs (Unidentified Flying Objetcs) have always gathered attentions of numerous people. A lot has alerady been spoken, talked,written and debated about them. There are many people who claim they have...
Could someone please tell me how to get a good internship in a reputed electrical company ?? Does anyone know of some companies who are offering internships/ summer trainings this...
Plz do suggest me with a latest technology for my seminar.