Paper presentation in Final Year

can u tell me something about Conference in final yr??
Is it Paper presentation????????

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved. Not sure what you exactly want to ask.
  • Bull
    Bull
    How to do PAPER PRESENTATION in final yr...(SEM 7)??????????
    what all is required for it????
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Refer to your university's course for your branch. What is required/expected will be explained in it.

In general, you need to prepare a power point presentation of the selected topic. In some cases a seminar report may be needed. As I said, refer to the university's official course guide for your branch/year for the exact details.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Here is one presentation file that might be useful to you. Let me know about it.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Edited.......
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Here is one presentation file that might be useful to you. Let me know about it.

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Awesome! It's been 40 years since Appolo was launched. It all started from in 1960 when NASA visualised sendign humans on moon. The mission started of with a monkey and...
Hello Guys, Im new to Tomcat and am trying setup Jmeter working..guess Im missing something here. I have downloaded the binaries and have a default install I trying to run...
Hai, Find GATE question papers and practice tests at . Its a free resource. Register to get access to the information.
Hello everyone, i'm a student of mechanical engineering in pre-final year. me and my friends have decided to make a project on valved pulse-jet. evenhough i got a lot of...
Is there any Instrumentetion or control engineers working on YOKOGAWA DCS systems😀