Panasonic unveils P55 Max with 5000 mAh battery support, 3 GB RAM in India

Panasonic has officially unveiled a new smartphone device, P55 Max, in the affordable budget bracket with the price tag of Rs. 8,499. The new handset features a 5.5-inch IPS display with HD resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels protected by Ashai-Enabled Glass. The dual-SIM phone (Micro + Nano) runs on Android 7.0 Nougat with curved edges and metal design albeit without a fingerprint sensor feature.

Panasonic-P55-Max
There is provision of a MediaTek MTK6737 1.25 GHz processor coupled with Mali-T720 graphics. It houses 3 GB of RAM, and 16 GB of internal storage, expandable to up to 128 GB via a micro SD card. The USP of the smartphone is its robust battery feature of 5000 mAh with fast charging support. It rivals#-Link-Snipped-# in this department. P55 Max can thus pump up enough power for long hours of gaming, video watching, music playback and other functionalities.

Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro USB 2.0, USB OTG, GPS, EDGE, and an accelerometer along with proximity and light sensors. The photography features include a 13-megapixel rear camera with Quad-LED flash, 5P lens, with support for various modes as Panorama and Beauty. There is a 5-megapixel snapper on the front with Beauty mode and Quad LED Flash to assist in low light conditions.

The Panasonic P55 Max would be available in Matte Black and Champagne Gold colored variants. It would retail exclusively through online e-commerce site Flipkart. Axis Bank Buzz credit card holders are eligible for a five-percent discount and the partner Jio Additional Data offer includes 3 months unlimited at ₹399 with up to 30 GB of extra 4G data across 6 recharges. The earlier version from#-Link-Snipped-# was launched way back in 2014.

Source: www.flipkart.com

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Since the beginning of this year we have been seeing a flurry of Redmi phones in the market. First it was the Redmi Note 4, followed by the Redmi 4A...
I want to fabricate drone which can weigh 600 kgs with minimum cost. Can anyone provide me the drone specifications and some ideas I want to optimize it.
Now that you're reading this and I have your attention, I want you to look at how the media is manipulating you. I'm already sick of seeing posts on the...
Google has finally made Google Glass 2.0/ Enterprise edition officially available with revamped and improved design and hardware features. Unveiled way back in 2012 the wearable edition was available in...
The first round of allocation is done. This thread is for guys and gals who are satisfied with their allocation and now are wondering what to do next. Things like...