Pakistani Music...!!

Hey...!!
anyone intrested in "Pakistani music"...who loves Rock bands of Pakistan...pop singers...bhangra stuff...!!
Pakistani Music industry at its boom...the young talented Pakistani artists are perfoming all over the world...discuss here...
Pakistan Rockss...!!

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    My roommate introduced me to Call.. they are from Pakistan yes? Love their tunes.. even though I do not understand most of their lyrics ๐Ÿ˜› I used to annoy my friends singing "Sab Bhula Kaaaai!"
  • Sunnyrulz
    Sunnyrulz
    yup...they are from Pakistan...!!!
    they gave bollywod a hit called "Laree Chooti" for the film "Ek Chalis Ke last local"...
    well i am a big fan of "Call"...!!!
    Thank god someone is a bit intrested in Pakistani music...!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Many Pakistani bands are performing in India and some have practically shifted base in Mumbai/Bombay. Jal, Call, Junoon, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Strings....etc are all popular here. Language is not a problem and also the music is quite similar. Bhangra music is from the Punjab area. Half of Punjab lies in India and half in Pakistan, so there is a lot of similarity in music. Languge is the same, only diffirence is in the text. That is why the Pakistani Bands are quite popular here.
  • Sunnyrulz
    Sunnyrulz
    yeah...you missed the most famous..."Atif Aslam"...๐Ÿ˜‰
    well anybody having an idea when "roxen" releasing there 1st album (idian version)...it was supposed to be released earlier this year...as far as i know...???
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Personally I don't like Atif. He is not a trained singer and it shows in his singing. He has become famous but is not very talented like other singers. A couple of famous Indian singers also come under this category.
  • Sunnyrulz
    Sunnyrulz
    yeah thats true...he is not trained as a professional singer...but the game is of luck...i think...!!!
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Correct me if Iam worng....
    I once read some where that Atif Aslam.... He was used to be singer in Jal Band.....
    But in Single i Like "Annie" ...her song "Mahiya" rockzzz..... ๐Ÿ˜›
    Besides i love songs of Jal and Strings Band :smile:
  • Sunnyrulz
    Sunnyrulz
    anuragh27crony
    Correct me if Iam worng....
    I once read some where that Atif Aslam.... He was used to be singer in Jal Band.....
    But in Single i Like "Annie" ...her song "Mahiya" rockzzz..... ๐Ÿ˜›
    Besides i love songs of Jal and Strings Band :smile:
    thats rite...!!
    after their single hit "Aadat"...!!
    issues came on the scene and "Atif Aslam" got separated from the band...!!
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    thanks....sunny for confirmation :smile:
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Iwas full time confused... why the same song was being sung by some many people ๐Ÿ˜
    Atif sung.. then JAL sung..
    then a remix came and then JAL sung again..

๐Ÿ˜

On all.. I adore tracks by STRINGS...
  • cowboy
    cowboy
    I like string,jaal,ustad nusarat sir
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I like Atif songs.

'pheli nazar main..."
  • cowboy
    cowboy
    Good young music talent in pakistan like aatif,shahjad roy and many more.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi CEans... I m new in CE.. I need help from u all... i m doing my final yr project in robo-socccer... it wil b basically a game type project.......
5 - 9 blasts in 3 crowded market places of Delhi. Terrorist group Indian Mujahideen has claimed responsibility for the attacks. Stats show that India is the country most hit...
What is the main difference between the "LINUX" and "WINDOWS" ? Which is more user-friendly.
i am in seventh sem mechanical ,as v hav project nxt sem i don knw to select a topic on wat to work.cud u guys help me out ???
Hackers have mounted an attack on the Large Hadron Collider, raising concerns about the security of the biggest experiment in the world as it passes an important new milestone. The...