Outlook 2010: Send Receive SMS

Microsoft Office 2010 with Office Mobile Service (OMS) or a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 account will enable users send and receive SMS from within its interface. This feature can also send alerts and notifications to mobile device! What a cool feature! 😲

This feature can send an incoming email or calendar event as SMS to your mobile device. Following are supported features:-

Text messaging (SMS)
Calendar summaries
Mobile reminders
Mobile notifications

What do you think about this feature? 😀

Replies

• csiscool
    csiscool
    Is that service is free? What are the steps ?
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    there are professional individual softwares doing this work. MSO'10 seems to have integrated this thing into their office suite too.
    It will involve normal carrier charges . Just that they are giving the facility to do so.

some links one may check out
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

friends.... im doing ma sixthsemster electronics and electrical engineering.... ineed a study project topic... can any one suggetst me sum study topics related to substaion or any other things related...
what factors should a fresher learn before saying yes to employer? and to contract? and most importantly how should one get the details?how can they approach? I know some employers...
Can anybody please suggest any useful link to start learning LINUX(ubuntu)?😕
VNIT Nagpur along with INDIAN AIR FORCE Maintenance Command Nagpur & RKNEC Nagpur is organizing Fourth ISSS National Conference on Microsystems, Smart Materials, Structures. Date: Sept 30 - Oct 01,...
Hi how many RPM require to cut thr gravity And to lift 50 to 60 kg Weight vertically........ replyy on my mobile give miss call