OscilloPhone: Use your Smartphone as an Oscilloscope / Signal Generator

Quote:
Oscilloscopes and Signal Generators are two essential electronics devices to create and test electronic circuits. Unfortunately, these devices are very expensives for students starting electronics, or makers who want use electronic circuits in their creations just once...

The idea of my project is to rethink your smartphone as a portable, powerful and secured platform, able to simulate an oscilloscope and a signal generator for your electronic circuits. Here, your phone isn't just an accessory or an ordinary remote control : it becomes the center of the project, and a tool to help you create better things in the future.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The draft of the latest National Encryption Policy (PDF), released by the DEITY aka Department of Electronics and Information Technology has upset the Indian netizens. The policy affects everyone -...
Hello people I'm Umang Madia First Year Mechanical Engineering student at DJ Sanghvi college of engineering Mumbai, Maharashtra. I have a keen interest and passion for automobiles. I am thinking...
UMI has claimed that they are going to launch the world's cheapest smartphone possessing a fingerprint scanner. For the uninitiated, UMI is a China based smartphone making company, which is...
What package should an engineer have to be considered a middle class man or a bit up in this section. I know, not just the package matters, the overall savings...
Micromax and Snapdeal have partnered to introduce the new budget-smartphone called Canvas Spark 2. Micromax is promoting it as 'India ka 3G phone' as it is priced at a very...