Organizing Engineers Day Event On September 15

hello every one. i am nihalini . i am planning to organise an event on engineers day. can u people plz give me new ideas.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    nihalini
    hello every one. i am nihalini . i am planning to organise an event on engineers day. can u people plz give me new ideas.
    What'd be the scale of this event? A big one or a small one in classroom? Have you thought of any ideas already? If yes, share them with us 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ok, the same have been put in my blog as well (given the popularity of my blog (0)), I though double-posting here might help more people . Here are some...
Hello my friends. Does anyone have a method for reciprocating compressor filters(type : notch wire filter) by washing citric acid (if the filters are made ​​of stainless steel) Because the...
Today I tried a content slider, with fixed pagination. I implemented this for something, which I would say after it is released. I could have simply used a plug-in, but...
Hello everyone, my name is Decio, I´m from Argentina. I am studying Telecommunications Engineer, I´m doing the last subjects. Well I was googling and I found your forum, I hope...
i wanted to create some spy-bot which can fly with the rc plane modules and also walk on land. i want to introduce a pin-out system to attach and eject...