Order Food Online In Gurgaon With HomeCurry

#-Link-Snipped-#
Homecurry.com provides a complete and flexible online platform to order your home cooked, healthy and tasty lunch from variety of menu options prepared by various Homechefs.We engage housewives as cooks through a well defined process including meals trials, kitchen hygiene & other factors. We decide the menus with them to ensure variety in taste & cuisines, and publish them under their own name along with the description on Homecurry. Our customers who are mainly from corporates can register on our site and choose the meal according to their taste and preferences. They need not to stick to only one particular cook and meal type as is with other existing conventional tiffin/meal services. Users are allowed to plan their meals and date preferences as per their choice and are not required to subscribe for the whole month. Besides they can modify or cancel their orders, and manage their complete account online. We support online, food coupons or COD mode of payment. πŸ˜€

​

Thanks πŸ˜€
HomeCurry.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi Amit, welcome to CE. I guess I read about homecurry somewhere on the Internet today. Now I must admit that you've an interesting concept for your startup. Why not post more information about how you came up with the idea of the startup and what were the initial challenges. How's the response?
  • Amit Kansal
    Amit Kansal
    Thanks for the response. You might have seen Homecurry on Pluggd.in today. Homecurry has originated from a simple idea to let working people pick their lunch daily with choice of menus & cooks, something that allows them to taste variety of home cooked food. Intention is to provide our customers a much better & yet affordable alternative to Tiffin Services & Catering food. Same time, it's also an attempt to provide so many homemakers a way to earn & showcase their cooking talent; who are amazing chef at home, but never tried their luck professionally because of logistics & so many other things. We faced usual challenges right from finding the right place to start with, selecting our chefs, deciding on menus, marketing and most of all streamlining our deliveries. Response is pretty good. People have liked our idea & enjoying the meals. Today, in a span of five months after launch we have customers from more than 200 companies registered with us who order with us on a frequent basis. We are trying to cover almost all the Gurgaon office locations. Presently, deliveries go to DLF Cybercity, Udyog Vihar Phase 1 to Phase 5, Unitech Infospace, Electronic City Sec-18, Sec-15, Sohna Road, Infocity 1 and 2, Golf Course Road, MG Road, Sushant Lok, and Unitech Cyber Park. Going forward we plan to introduce more menu categories in terms of health meals, and are already in the process of finalizing housewives for these special menu categories. There are also plans to launch our services in Noida, Bangalore, Pune and Hyderabad. πŸ˜€
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I got some reviews from my office Gurgaon colleagues .
    I am missing north indian test 😭
    Good to hear that you are planning to come to Hyderabad location.πŸ‘
  • Amit Kansal
    Amit Kansal
    Thanks Anoop for showing your interest in HomeCurry. πŸ˜€
  • Sonam Roy
    Sonam Roy
    I have used their Services, they are just awesome. The food quality is good and delivery also. Good going Homecurry. My good wishes are with you.πŸ‘
  • Amit Kansal
    Amit Kansal
    Sonam Roy
    I have used their Services, they are just awesome. The food quality is good and delivery also. Good going Homecurry. My good wishes are with you.πŸ‘
    Thanks Sonam for the positive feedback.πŸ˜€
  • Amit Kansal
    Amit Kansal
    ianoop
    I got some reviews from my office Gurgaon colleagues .
    I am missing north indian test 😭
    Good to hear that you are planning to come to Hyderabad location.πŸ‘
    Thanks Anoop for showing your interest in HomeCurry. πŸ˜€
  • AbhayBhardwaj
    AbhayBhardwaj
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Have a company meeting or offsite event that someone just put you in charge of ordering the food for? #-Link-Snipped-# is here for you! You can quickly and easily
    place your orders online.
    Homecurry.com provides a complete and flexible online platform to order your home cooked, healthy and tasty lunch from variety of menu options prepared by various Homechefs. We engage housewives as cooks through a well defined process including meals trials, kitchen hygiene & other factors. We decide the menus with them to ensure variety in taste & cuisines, and publish them under their own name along with the description on Homecurry. Our customers who are mainly from corporates can register on our site and choose the meal according to their taste and preferences. They need not to stick to only one particular cook and meal type as is with other existing conventional tiffin/meal services. Users are allowed to plan their meals and date preferences as per their choice and are not required to subscribe for the whole month. Besides they can modify or cancel their orders, and manage their complete account online. We support online, food coupons or COD mode of payment.
    #-Link-Snipped-# provides an opportunity for the Homemakers to earn and showcase their cooking talent from the comfort of their homes. We associate with Housewives, passionate for cooking, through initial discussions and food trials. The menu is worked out to avoid commonalty with other cooksΓ’€™ menu on a particular day and is published for one whole month through mutual agreement on the website. We provide the housewives with the necessary vegetables/pulses at their home. Generally we source the curries that carry their unique taste, for their menu from them in the morning. The rest of the items (Chappati, Rice, Raita and Salad) in the meal are prepared at the HomecurryΓ’€™s base kitchen to standardize the quality of the overall meal. The orders are taken online till predefined time in the morning, and packed and delivered within the lunch hour window.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Amit Kansal
    Thanks Sonam for the positive feedback.πŸ˜€
    #-Link-Snipped-# : It was nice until your team members started spamming our site. SEO is over-rated, isn't it?

Work on a better quality product and people will love your site. All the best.

PS: Further spamming will lead to complete removal of this thread from CrazyEngineers.
  • Priu
    Priu
    Hi...I found this a very innovative concept - something I would certainly want to try...but I have a question. I stay in US and wanted to order food for my parents in Gurgaon. Is it possible that I order food through your website and also pay for my order online?? I really don't want my parents to pay for what I order for them. Would love to keep it a little surprise for them!! Also can I specify little requests, say the level of spice I may like? I wanted to order today/tomorrow - so a quick response will be appreciated! Please Advise.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm just wondering whether there's a formula that related the total area of the solar panel that's exposed to the light and the maximum output it can generate? Also, does...
we rush for the data recovery as soon as some important files gets deleted up accidentally. but i wonder how the process of recovery actually works out. One thing i...
i wonder which is the better option for summer training, from c-dac mohali or from HCL?? quick responses required.
Hi All crazy engineers !! I am also crazy but only for my passion - Search Engine Optimization. !! lol .!!! Addicted SEO Expert - More than 3500 Website experience...
Though this item is from Dassault Systems about their Solidworks, the story of how the world's fastest electric motorbike was made in months from an idea to winning the race...