Oracle Techno-Functional consultant wants to work from home. Help!

[FONT="]Cross posting from email I received. Suggestions are welcome -

[/FONT]
I am Oracle apps Techno-Functional consultant . Currently working with CMM-V level company .
I would like to seek guidance from the experts so that I can work from home & get some stable income .
[FONT="]
[/FONT]

Replies

• Vega
    Vega
    Well, though I am not an expert in this but want to share something. Work from home, especially in your field of expertise and that too expecting the salary that you currently get is very difficuilt. Do let us know if you get one. Best.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Vega
    Well, though I am not an expert in this but want to share something. Work from home, especially in your field of expertise and that too expecting the salary that you currently get is very difficuilt. Do let us know if you get one. Best.
    Its not that difficult for sure. The key is to find out online consulting assignments.

However, its bit difficult to come up with ideas based on the information provided. Let's wait for some more inputs about skills, ideas that the poster is evaluating at the moment.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, My friend Ishita Gupta is the co-founder & editor of this wonderful magazine called "fear.less". I strongly recommend all of you to check out the website: [FONT="]https://www.fearlessstories.com [/FONT]
hi everyone,presently i m working in asp.net.i want to retrive data like move first last add jst like in a form,i have already done gridview list view and form view,if...
I am facing problem in displaying blinking text in HTML.I know we have to use tag For this.But it is not working on Internet Explorer but it is working...
Please suggest me some book for Java script which includes every aspect of this language in detail?
I am sure most of the computer science students must aware of these Problems that are also known as Non Polynomial Problems . Such Problems are those which can not...