Oppurtunies for IPR&IT in Internet age, Cyber Laws for Engineers.

Any one have an idea about these courses,

1) Intellectual Property Rights & Information Technology in Internet age :
This course will cover the basic laws of patents, copyrights, Trademarks and management in IPRs.[FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]

[/FONT][/FONT]2) Cyber Laws : This course will cover the fundamentals of cyber Law and Cyber World, Regulatory Framework, Cyber Crimes and E-Commerce.

I am much interested to do these courses. These are online courses conducting by very big and good Institutes. The duration and fee is ok. But I haven't taken any online courses till now. I doubt most of the online courses.
I know there is very importance and need for this type of courses these days. I know that in Government sector, there is much pay for the engineers who gone through these courses. But I just wanna know about the opportunities in the Private Sector(In Companies).

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    About 80 views!!
    Not even a single reply?
    Seems you don't know about this!!
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    As i know sahithi for the first one ,you can work as a consultant in a MNC like ones which is a very good field and you need to update with that.

for the second one cyber law is increasing as much and there is much more concern to take care for this..you should have clear concepts about Networking and cryptography for that for the private sectors..you can work as a security Administrator .
    please go through some of the basic knowledge like SQL injection and changing the url ,i will let you know more about security testing
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Thanks for the information!!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I will talk to my cousin who is a CA and CS and will let you know about the good institute to trust and learn!!
  • Rahul Jamgade
    Rahul Jamgade
    I am not sure if I answer your question. But to give some details, You can learn cyber laws for different reasons such as,
    Working for Government agencies such as Cyber crime division of different state.
    Can help you in cyber crime investigation such as cyber forensics.
    You can work for corporates that deals in E-commerce and Financial domains such as Banking.
    Work with Certification Authorities
    Different Cyber investigation consultants or with law firms that deals with cyber crime

However it is mandatory to have good understanding of technologies so as to have better understanding of the topic. Also good understanding about the cryptography and Digital certificates is also required apart from Hacking, Cracking ,Social engineering concepts.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    @Rahuljam : Many thanks for the information. I know about the government agencies who want these courses. Now-a-days IB, MHA are much interested about these courses. I just want to know the opportunities in the Corporate sector.
  • Rahul Jamgade
    Rahul Jamgade
    You can work with Corporates by doing these courses with their legal team. But at the same time it is important to have legal background such as law degree, followed by Cyber laws as generally the cyber law courses are certificate courses, diploma or PG diploma courses. Hence having law background is helpful to secure good opportunities.Else you can have some Technical background such as Penetration Testing, Certified Forensic Investigator certification as you also need a good understanding of the nitty-gritty of the subject under consideration

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have a .wav file whose size is 14 MB. I want to upload it on the net. Is there any way so that I can reduce it's size without...
Aurangabad is creating history. Few months ago, businessmen from Aurangabad created history by booking 150 Mercedes Benz Cars in single day. Now, the entrepreneurs in Aurangabad have created another milestone,...
sir, i am working on oracle lab version 9i. It works for all lab exercises only constraint it does not work for partitions please tell me the procedure to work...
Do you love speed? If yes, you're going to love Project Bloodhound - which aims to create a car that will cross 1000mph or 1600 kmph! Did you read that?...
GRE has been revised from 2011. The changes are as follows: 1. More questions on reading comprehension & data analysis will be added. 2. Analogies and antonyms will be removed...