2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

Opportunities in IT for EC Engineer

Question asked by vipin jain in #Coffee Room on Jul 1, 2015
vipin jain
vipin jain · Jul 1, 2015
Rank E2 - BEGINNER
Greeting sir
I am 2015 batch pass out and did my engineering from EC and want to make my carrier in IT industry but i am confused where should i go?
also i am interested in coding.
please help Posted in: #Coffee Room
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare · Jul 22, 2015
Rank A1 - PRO
vipin jain
Greeting sir
I am 2015 batch pass out and did my engineering from EC and want to make my carrier in IT industry but i am confused where should i go?
also i am interested in coding.
please help
Well, there are several ways; but you will first have to build a strong skills-set. I'd advise looking at smaller companies so that you can build some experience in development. With about 2 years of experience, you should be able to find a job in a bigger company in the domain of your choice.

You may opt for a certification in the technology or software tool of your choice.
Mrugesh Dilip Kolhe
Mrugesh Dilip Kolhe · Jul 22, 2015
Rank E2 - BEGINNER
sir, i completed B.E (E&TC). should i go for c dac?
Aashish Joshi
Aashish Joshi · Jul 22, 2015
Rank B1 - LEADER
+1 for working in a smaller company. I've been working with a startup for the last 3+ years and I have learned a lot.

Before deciding on what you want to do find out what you're good at or what you like and go from there.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare · Jul 22, 2015
Rank A1 - PRO
Mrugesh Dilip Kolhe
sir, i completed B.E (E&TC). should i go for c dac?
Should you or not; depends on what you really want to achieve. Check if doing CDAC will help you do that. Look at the kind of jobs CDAC students have got.

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up