Opera 9.5 out after 2 years of development!

Folks @ opera have finally done it. Version 9.5 is now available for download:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Let's give it a try! ;-)

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Looks slick.. though, kinda hard to get used to the tabs being on above the address bar 😉
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    I love Opera!
  • suyash
    suyash
    The most awesome feature of Opera for me, apart from the slick looks, is that the in built download manager even supports torrent downloading !!
    whoa !!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    suyash
    The most awesome feature of Opera for me, apart from the slick looks, is that the in built download manager even supports torrent downloading !!
    whoa !!
    Bam! I didn't know that! That's a good feature to have! :clap:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi.. Could anybody please tell what excatly is the difference between B.E and B.Tech.....I know both are simply know as engineering.....but what is the reason they both have different names???any...
Can anybody let me know i am having Bootskin files but when i m trying to boot my system it is not opening with those files. Can aanybody suggest me?...

Hi

I'm Ehsan. Studing in Islamic University of Technology, Bangladesh. I don't understand internet very much. But i like to find out.
Bumped into this forum googling for some crazy stuff ;-) and seemed a nice place to gain some gyan. Anyways, am doing my 4th year in electronics engineering and hope...
😁haa haa electronics is pretty and i like very much and the future will won't survive without electronics please send me the project with circuit diagram and coding on water...