View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12943 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
madhumurundi
madhumurundi • Jan 15, 2014

Online Digital Marketing Course For Beginners

Hi CE'ans.

Can any one explain me What exactly is the online digital Marketing ?

Any Good online resource for get trained on this.

Many Thanks
Madhu
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jan 15, 2014
Digital marketing - is marketing done online. The idea is to reach out to the audiences through online channels - like websites, blogs, forums, newsletters, social channels like Facebook, Google, Twitter etc. There are various techniques including SEO, SEM and so on.

There are several courses online, but don't have any specific recommendations. You may read blogs on digital marketing to get started.
madhumurundi
madhumurundi • Jan 15, 2014
Thanks Kaustubh
Ankita Katdare
Ankita Katdare • Jan 15, 2014
@madhumurundi You can get hands-on experience here at CrazyEngineers too.
You can come up with online marketing ideas for CE and implement them and see the results for yourselves.

@Rajni Jain has been handling our social media marketing for over a month now. She can help you out with the sources to read from.
madhumurundi
madhumurundi • Jan 16, 2014
@Ankita Katdare I'm eager to start working on it.
@Rajni Jain Please share the details of the resources so that I will start preparing for it.

Thanks,
Madhu
Rajni Jain
Rajni Jain • Jan 16, 2014
Hey madhu, There are tons of online material available on Google. Try searching Social Medial marketing and you will get a few...

Following couple of links are good to have a start with social media marketing with FB:

https://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/facebook-engagement-tips/
https://www.slideshare.net/pagetx/20-ideas-for-marketing-your-business-with-social-media

Let us know what's your views for the same.
madhumurundi
madhumurundi • Jan 16, 2014
Thanks @Rajni Jain for wonderful information, I will search in google.

Share this content on your social channels -