CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJan 15, 2014

Digital marketing - is marketing done online. The idea is to reach out to the audiences through online channels - like websites, blogs, forums, newsletters, social channels like Facebook, Google, Twitter etc. There are various techniques including SEO, SEM and so on.

There are several courses online, but don't have any specific recommendations. You may read blogs on digital marketing to get started.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • madhumurundi

MemberJan 15, 2014

Thanks Kaustubh
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorJan 15, 2014

@#-Link-Snipped-# You can get hands-on experience here at CrazyEngineers too.
    You can come up with online marketing ideas for CE and implement them and see the results for yourselves.

@#-Link-Snipped-# has been handling our social media marketing for over a month now. She can help you out with the sources to read from.
    Cancel
  • madhumurundi

MemberJan 16, 2014

@#-Link-Snipped-# I'm eager to start working on it.
    @#-Link-Snipped-# Please share the details of the resources so that I will start preparing for it.

Thanks,
    Madhu
    Cancel
  • Rajni Jain

MemberJan 16, 2014

Hey madhu, There are tons of online material available on Google. Try searching Social Medial marketing and you will get a few...

Following couple of links are good to have a start with social media marketing with FB:

#-Link-Snipped-#
    <a href="https://www.slideshare.net/pagetx/20-ideas-for-marketing-your-business-with-social-media" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">20 Ideas for Marketing Your Business with Social Media</a>

Let us know what's your views for the same.
    Cancel
  • madhumurundi

MemberJan 16, 2014

Thanks @#-Link-Snipped-# for wonderful information, I will search in google.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register