Online collaboration service for virtual teams

The VoiCE team, that produces amazing content for our technology blog 'VoiCE' is geographically distributed. It makes it very difficult for us to collaborate. While we mostly engage in talks through private forum discussions, I thought of finding a better way to make sure we've the real time updates.

I finally found 'Convo' - the free online collaboration tool that can give Yammer a serious competition. I've been testing it out with my test accounts and so far, the service looks very promising. They've Adobe Air powered desktop applications that have the notifications facility which makes it super easy to know what's up with the team.

If you've come across any other collaboration service for virtual team like ours, please share it here 😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'd really appreciate responses here. I'm having a hard time finding the right collaboration toolset.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name:Ferdous Ara Mostofa *Engineering Trade: Computer Science And Engineering Location: Bangladesh *Occupation: Student Work Experience: different website and networking related work *Hobbies & Interests:cricket, books, swimming, lawn tennis, photography, drawing,...
HI all, i need javascript or jsp page where i have string recived from some sources say "1234" now i need display in html page as 1 2 3 4
Hi everyone, I generally come across Random Vibration analysis in my work, but I dont know the basic concept of Random vibration.Please can anyone briefly fill me about it?....Thanks
It has begun and has found root in the medical industry. This reminded me of Dr. Octatvious from spiderman. Read the article here: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-05-16/robotic-arms-allow-paralyzed-patients-to-grasp-objects.html Can you think of uses outside...
Hello all, I'm new here. I graduated in 2008 from the University of Wisconsin Platteville with a degree in Electrical Engineering and an emphasis in Analog/Communication, Digital Electronics, and Controls,...