ONE MORE CURIOUS ENGINEER

HELLO TO ALL MY RESPECTED SENIORS I VE JUST STARTED STUDYING ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING IN JABALPUR AND I AM VERY EAGER TO DO RESEARCH IN THIS FIELD SUGGENT ME SOME IDEAS OVER WHICH RESEARCH CAN BE DONE

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Buddy. Please start a new thread in Project Idea section you will get proper answer there but remember be more informative when asking for anything.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You've just started and I'd want you to focus on the basics first. Once you start developing interesting in a particular domain under Electrical engineering; you can start doing research in it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey guys help me in placement , plz provide c,c++ basic notes here. for the technical interview ......!
On Thursady 16th August 2012, Sony announced its new eReader awkwardly named PRS-T2R. Veterans claims that Sony's eReader thoroughly dominated Kindle & Nook. But the competition is gonna be tough...
During my engineering days, engineering mathematics was one of the 'most difficult' subjects a student had to crack. The subject was 'boring' and 'tough' at the same time making it...
Hi My Dear Friends, I have allocated PG DAC course for CDAC Chennai.But I have a lot of questions about CDAC Chennai.Is CDAC Chennai a good institute? Can any one...
Mr. and Mrs. Sharma are going for tour. Mr. and Mrs. Sharma has 9 sons and 6 daughters, all of 'em married. Out of 9 sons of Sharma, 5 sons...