Official New Year Greeting Thread

Here's an official thread to wish every CEan a Happy & Prosperous New Year 2012. Spread your wishes through this thread and also tell us how did you celebrate the new year bash!

๐Ÿ˜ Happy New Year๐Ÿ˜ โ€‹
๐ŸŽ‰ โ€‹
โ€‹
โ€‹
โ€‹
โ€‹
โ€‹
โ€‹

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Wishingโ€‹
    ๐Ÿ˜ Happy New Year๐Ÿ˜โ€‹
    to All CEans !!โ€‹
    -godfatherโ€‹
  • lal
    lal
    Happy New Year Dear CEans
    Let this new year bring all the good lucks, joy, happiness and prosperity in your life.

Had to celebrate the birth of 2012 alone this time. On the chilly midnight, went up the terrace of my house and just looked in to the dark sky. Colourful crackers from all around, faded the beauty of twinkling stars while a cool breeze made me chill. As in all the gone years, this time also thought in my mind, "I'll be a better person from next morning"๐Ÿ˜
    *that simply will be a joke as always as to all*
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    In 2012, let us join hands in finding even more value through science and applied engineering that reduces risks where the wants and needs of our society contend with the many challenges that our dynamic earth presents.

Happy New Year Everyone! ๐Ÿ˜€ I hope the world does not end this year, at least. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    AbraKaDabra
    In 2012, let us join hands in finding even more value through science and applied engineering that reduces risks where the wants and needs of our society contend with the many challenges that our dynamic earth presents.
    Yes I want somebody to discover some preventive vaccine for BP, Sugars and all; just like our polio vaccine. So that we can have it in our childhood and get rid of them!

Wishing Everyone A Very Healthy, Wealthy, Happy, Prosperous, Colorful, Delightful, Wishful and Ecological New Year ๐Ÿ˜€ Hope all your wishes come true in this year ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    โ€Ž2012 .. The Year of upcoming Hollywood Blockbusters ..โ€‹
    Ghost Rider 2, G.I.JOE 2, The Avengers, Underworld 4,โ€‹
    Resident Evil 5, Wrath of the Titans, The Amazing Spidermanโ€‹
    The Dark Night Rises, The Expendables 2, Men in Black 3โ€‹
    Now, I'll DIE happily even if the WORLD ENDS this year. ๐Ÿ˜‰โ€‹
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    [โ€‹IMG]
    [โ€‹IMG]
    [โ€‹IMG]
    [โ€‹IMG]
    This image describes what we did in home! We enjoyed like it was awesome!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ 5.1 Ch Speakers playing the best of 2011 songs, which includes the Kolaveri + all its versions and ordered pizza!!! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Happy New Year CEans! Have loads of fun! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜
  • Reya
    Reya
    Happy New year CEans ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Happy new year! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Please upload the images directly to our server instead of hot-linking them.
  • ~on*kiyu
    ~on*kiyu
    newyear3newyear3newyear 1newyear3newyear 1
  • ~on*kiyu
    ~on*kiyu
    belated new year wishes to all guys.....................
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    Ladies and Gentlemen I wish you all a Happy and prosperous new year.
    I am so glad i joined this amazing league of brilliant minds. This is an excellent forum for great minds to meet and share and grow.
    Im kind of new, joined in November last, im so glad i did.
    My goals are to hit the gym hard this year and to start thinking of a business idea. I always wanted my own. There is no time like the present to get started right
    ๐ŸŽ‰โ€‹
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Ok, finally I found this thread. ๐Ÿ˜›

A very Happy, Prosperous and Beautiful New Year to all CEans. ๐Ÿ˜€

My New Year's Eve was great, me with two of my friends spent time at my home. We called our other friends and spoke to them on speaker, wished each other for the New Year. We ate lot of food, followed by Ice-cream-coke-float and then Cake cutting at 00:00:00 ๐Ÿ˜ *CLAPS*WISHES*GROUP HUG* ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Lovely Pictures ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    Same here .. Me and my family friends all had FUN on New Year's Eve.
    We had a Chicken Barbecue Feat inside the home. Full Volume Music behind.
    and enjoyed a lot playing UNO Card Game and Tekken 5 on PC whole night. ๐Ÿ˜›

And the Funny part, When the Clock struck 12.
    We drank a whole bottle of Cold Drink like Stone Cold Drinking Beer. XD
    And wishes, start coming from my relatives outside Delhi.

Totally a GOOD FEELING in the end of the year. ๐Ÿ˜€ 8)
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    CE Designer
    Ladies and Gentlemen I wish you all a Happy and prosperous new year.
    I am so glad i joined this amazing league of brilliant minds. This is an excellent forum for great minds to meet and share and grow.
    Im kind of new, joined in November last, im so glad i did.
    My goals are to hit the gym hard this year and to start thinking of a business idea. I always wanted my own. There is no time like the present to get started right
    ๐ŸŽ‰โ€‹

Even I'm also planning to workout at GYM this year.
    It's been a long time (about 3 years). Kinda NEW RESOLUTION. ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Happy belated new year ๐Ÿ˜€ Loving the new CE look as well.. good job Biggie!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    What are you doing here? ๐Ÿ˜จ
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    ash
    After a long time, nice to see you Ash. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

will doing certificate courses like CADD/CAM be a advantage in future .like when going to interview will the importance be given to the one who has finished the course ?????or...
An Earthquake of magnitude 7.0 has hit Izu Islands in Japan approx 300 miles SSW of Tokyo. No danger of a tsunami reported. People are tweeting that "2012 Apocalypse begins"....
Recently I had an opportunity to exchange words with James Jordan who is closely associated with the development of II generation magnetic trains. It is touted that the trains are...
Does anyone know the effect of inlet & exhaust valve diameter on the engine performance? What will happen if both the inlet & exhaust valve diameter is decreased maintaining the...
What is a deadlock in operating system? Is it a state where two ore more operations are waiting for each other, say a computing action 'A' is waiting for action...