Office 2010 the movie!

Seems Microsoft gets new people for marketing, different & very nice advertisment for their Office 2010..the movie πŸ˜€

The technical preview seems nice but I'll keep sticking with OpenOffice.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Ha ha ! * Looks like Maro don't like Microsoft also alongwith Google * πŸ˜›

By the way Maro, reasons for sticking to OpenOffice ?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    MaRo
    Seems Microsoft gets new people for marketing, different & very nice advertisment for their Office 2010..the movie πŸ˜€

The technical preview seems nice but I'll keep sticking with OpenOffice.

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Sorry , what is meant by OPenOffice?
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    so ready to listen movie name like Googl, Honda, Lg etc..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello fellow Ok I'm not going to pretend that I happened to have this brainwave all by myself (although that would make me COOLER 😁) but I've been totally inspired...
Hi, Do we have "session expired page" for logged in members if they are idle for long time? I haven't seen it even after lost my session. When I tried...
Paris, 28th May 2009 - AeroGRID, the aerial imagery consortium, has new offices in the city of Padua, Northern Italy. As well as providing AeroGRID’s main sales outlet for Italy...
[FONT="]I heard that Acer has launched two new products in India one "Gateways" and the other eMachines. The former is targeted for the style conscious class and latter, for price...
Hi Guys, Greeting!!!πŸ˜€ I've completed all the configuration setting regarding selenium RC..πŸ˜› now when i start the batch file i got some error.....😁 well first of all...my bat file code...