OCJP Certification

what changes does OCJP certification bring in career of a fresher or employee ? I am jobless these days but i dont think i lacks knowledge in core java ,so i am planning to give it a try but if you dear CEans say so ?

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    It certainly add value to your resume. Now a days recruiters are looking for proving record.
    Once down side could be that they will ask few tough questions to test your certification knowledge and decide weather you know things.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Your Android phone probably has hardware controls aka buttons for specific functions like volume control and camera shutter, but you must have wished sometime or the other that these buttons...
'Women in Silicon Valley are disrupting the boys club' seems to be the message put out here: https://blog.fora.tv/2013/09/women-i...il&utm_term=0_de23702f3b-04d3fae080-295725241
​ Leading mobile service provider Aircel has rolled out its very own e-book store called as Aircel BookMate for its subscribers. This e-book store will allow users to read and...
The next-gen Maruti Suzuki A-star was caught on camera for the first very time while undergoing a test drive in India. The car was entirely camouflaged when spotted by 'hotshot'...
Freecharge.in - the dream service that promises to make your recharges free by providing you with coupons worth equal to the amount you've spent looks too good to be true....