NVIDIA GeForce GTX 690 Coming On May 3rd!

World's leading GPU maker NVIDIA has announced the availability of GeForce GTX 690 Dual Core graphics card. The card will be launched on May 3rd and wider availability is expected from May 7. The GTX 690 offers 3,072 NVIDIA CUDA cores delivering ultimate gaming performance. Further details: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Finally, the #-Link-Snipped-# for a price tag of Rs. 65000 😲. This is the world's fastest consumer graphics card! Anyone planning to buy this one?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

there are lots of buzz going around this Tv program.Program is going to start next week I like that it will be aired on DD1 (National Tv) also. Do you...
Myself Mita Landge, the student of ComputerEngineering @ PCCOE,Pune. My keen interest in Innovations, Technological Updates, Research, and Engineering, got me to join CE. My Fav. field of interest is...
Oracle is suing Google for $1bn damages for allegedly infringing its copyright in the Java programming of the Android mobile operating system (OS). Oracle acquired the rights to Java when...
Now consider a situation : a very flywheel is mounted on the spindle of an electric motor, and the motor rotates at its highest speed. now the flywheel is designed...
Here are the leaked images as seen on tech blog BGR. You can see some familiar cellphone model numbers too, like Sony Xperia, Samsung Galaxy Tab, HTC Rhyme, Motorola Droid...