NTPC Recruitment Process

NTPC is a leading PSU in Bharat. To make it clear, any engineer can apply in the company. He can be of Computer, mechanical, electrical Civil electronic etc.

Let me tell you that the examination is tough and you will have prepare well for the examination. Let us dedicate this thread for posting question papers and other stuff for NTPC 😀

Do check it out- >

#-Link-Snipped-#Best Of Luck To All PSU Aspirants

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi! I've a doubt prevailing in my mind for months! I am 2nd year engineering student pursuing B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering at NIT Raipur. I want to pursue...
can anybody pls post the paper of information mosiac company ?
Hello fellow CEans, I recently got a request for a project based on automobile, to design a car. I need talented people to work with me. Here go my requirements:...
Sad news for the Google dictionary users. The service has been closed by Google and I wonder why? Google dictionary was an incredibly useful tool and I really liked searching...
CrazyEngineers Free Mock Aptitude Test - 7 On 11th September (Sunday) at 10:00 am NOTICE: You must be CrazyEngineers Forum Member to participate in test. Those who do not have...