Now You Can “Hangout” In Gmail Instead Of Regular Video Chat

According to this #-Link-Snipped-#, the regular video chat of Gmail is being upgraded to Google+ Hangouts. While the regular video chat made use of peer-to-peer technology, Hangouts are supposed to have higher reliability and quality by utilizing the Google network. Instead of just chat the users can now get all the Google+ Hangouts features like nine people chatting at once, watching YouTube videos together and provide collaborate efforts in Google Documents and adding fun effects while you chat.

This will also make Gmail users not only reach the users in Gmail but also the users in Google+ in their browsers, and on their Android and iOS devices.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-# Via: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I could see the changes made to my Gmail Chat 5 days back. So this was it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

have u gone through this...isn't it an innovative towards helping those people who can't move their's limbs???
Hi my name is Mayank gulati and I have completed my graduation from dronacharya college farukhnagar gurgaon in computer science stream in 2011 and i like programming
Hello, I m new to CrazyEngineers can anyone help me in deciding my Final Year's project. I'm thinking of making a project on JAVA. do you have any projects that...
Design and fabrication of a wind turbine or automated umbrella that open wen rain or sun meet it
This is something crucial for me, as a front end guy, designing web pages and javascript based on normal browsers (those other than Internet Explorer). When it comes to IE,...