Now possible to Touch and feel the Virtual World.

Researchers at the Computer Vision Lab at ETH Zurich, Switzerland, have developed a new technology that allows us to touch the virtual world.The technology helps researchers produce virtual copies of real objects, which can not only be touched but also sent via the Internet, eventually allowing you to meet the desired person online.

Although scientists have already developed a technology which makes it possible to touch a virtual object, this one allows us to both touch and grasp the object as special sensor gloves lets us first scan in a real object and then touch a virtual object.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The USA Science and Engineering Festival had conducted a Jingle Competition. And Ryan Miyakawa stood the winner by public voting. It's really a wonderful jingle. It stirs a real passionate...
i want to make a mobile charger that can be used when moving on a vehicle It works on the principle of a DC dynamo and the rotational kinetic energy...
hi there... does anyone know how the fingerprint recognition system or the fingerprint sensor actually works...??? i need some information...at least basic..
hi.................. could anyone suggest any ideas for paper or courses on software testing....................😀
guys i'm a final year mechanical student. I need your help in choosing, my project topic. i am interested in doing a analysis type project. guys can you throw some...