Novel Intelligent Power Generation

Project Abstract / Summary : Abstract:-
In past work , that consists of dynamo was fit on the upper case of the fan for the purpose of power generation but, the power generation is very low .In our proposed scheme ,to increase the power generation by PMDC motors instead of using fan.
To induce the power generation, by PMDC motors are connected with single rotating rod also it consists of Rack and Pinion. If the motor get rotates, it has done 2-way process one is air blow and another one is power generation.
All the PMDC motors are run by single Fraction Induction motor connected by rotating rod. Through this, the power generation is utilized to any load like home appliances.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : To improve the power generation with low running cost. It is more useful for industries, home appliance running without external electrical supply.Through this process generate power and air blow by fan rotating

Project Highlights : If I win this contest ,it will publish around industries, public also. I will be published among fabulous legends and having opportunity to get good job in future. I can improve knowledge and update after I won.....

Project Category : Electrical / Electronics / Communication
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: k.s.r college of technology
City: tiruchengode
State: tamil nadu
Participating Team From: Third Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : Abstract:- In past work , that consists of dynamo was fit on the upper case of the fan for the purpose of power generation but,...
Project Abstract / Summary : Here I'm going to tell you about my project "Motor Control Kit". It includes every thing needed to start 3 phase AC motors. I was...
Project Abstract / Summary : My project essentially aims at reducing the human efforts that are formally vested in cleaning and maintaining highway road and premises. Roads (in context with...
Project Abstract / Summary : Respected Judges,, We are going to make a robot which helps in cleaning segments. We will construct a robot which can run by D.C. motors...
Project Abstract / Summary : Respected Judges,, We are going to make a robot which helps in cleaning segments. We will construct a robot which can run by D.C. motors...