Not real needs, but advertisement makes people consume.

Some people believe commodities that are popular among consumers reflect
the power of advertisement rather than the real needs of people . To what
extent do you agree or disagree?

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    Fully ! In some of the cases, personally I didn't know about some of the products. This means I had no need of them ! But when I saw their advertisements I went for them ! 😀
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    advertisements are meant for promotion nothiung else,it is to make poeple aware,buying it or not depends on you!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google recently launched its experimental search which allows users to choose the best results and rank them accordingly. This is something similar to service offered by 'DIGG'. Do you think...
Name : satayjeet mohanty Location : india Occupation : student hobbies : gaming , chatting ,browsing net Aim in life : hardware engineer I joined crazy engineers because : i...
Can someone explain the practical uses of static electricity? Are there any home appliances that use static electricity?
a BIG NO NO!!!! I could not digest it... felt as if I wasted my precious week end upon a movie.. which not only a week storyline ,, but backed...
Hi ce's I am a 2nd year Mechanical engg. student. Pls someone suggest some topic for my mini project.....