NorthEye Noida - Construction Discussion

I got introduced to Northeye construction project at Noida India via CB's post in Skyscrappers. I checked out the video on North Eye and its impressive. Does anyone have any details about the project? The height and other relevant details?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Gee! 😭 Not even a single reply to this post? I think it's one of the nice construction projects going on in India.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Tallest building in North India with 60 floors. Here are some details of its floors :#-Link-Snipped-#
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    The_Big_K
    I got introduced to Northeye construction project at Noida India via CB's post in Skyscrappers. I checked out the video on North Eye and its impressive. Does anyone have any details about the project? The height and other relevant details?
    Wow! Congos Maria... 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Are there any special considerations while constructing such structures?
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Here's more: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Embedding the same video on CE:

[video=youtube;kNNgdnUNhwg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNNgdnUNhwg[/video]
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    praveenscience
    Wow! Congos Maria... 😀
    :evil:

There was nothing to congratulate Maria in this post.

SPAM SPAM SPAM... don't do SPAMMING PLease, you are one of the most active member on CE. this type of posts will reduce traffic on the important and interesting threads on forum.

Folks, Apologies for being harsh this time.

@ Biggi - North Eye is one of its kind building which was launched this month only, once constructed it will be tallest residential cum commercial tower in Northern India. Total hight would be around 255 meters, 60 floors with top floor as swimming pool. Packed with all advanced features.

As you know I am all into these type of this, when they happens nearby, I will come back to this thread once I will get architecture info for the place.

-CB
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    Are there any special considerations while constructing such structures?
    New Delhi falls under the seismic zone-IV, making it vulnerable to earthquakes; so one thing is for sure that they need to consider it and sjhould make highly earth quake resistent structure.

Another thing is Delhi's weather and wind speed / pressure needs to be considered while designing and laying the shape (which is already done).

Utmost due importance needs to be given to the soil type and earth creast where they will be laying foundation.

-CB
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    crazyboy
    :evil:

There was nothing to congratulate Maria in this post.

SPAM SPAM SPAM... don't do SPAMMING PLease, you are one of the most active member on CE. this type of posts will reduce traffic on the important and interesting threads on forum.

Folks, Apologies for being harsh this time.

@ Biggi - North Eye is one of its kind building which was launched this month only, once constructed it will be tallest residential cum commercial tower in Northern India. Total hight would be around 255 meters, 60 floors with top floor as swimming pool. Packed with all advanced features.

As you know I am all into these type of this, when they happens nearby, I will come back to this thread once I will get architecture info for the place.

-CB
    She got into the project right! Such a big one!!! Anywayz, will correct myself. Sorry! 😛

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, I wanted to discuss what similarities you find between various softwares like catia,mechanical,inventor,Gstar etc. I use or atleast have worked with PRO-E and Catia and I can tell...
hey friends, we are much bothered about having the experts here then why cant we use CE id in many official sites many are giving there gmail id's we CEans...
hi everyone, This is chetan. As many of you might know that, in 2015 UK government will be spending 75% on maintenance of old bridges and only 25% on building...
CEans, Our VoiCE authors have been contributing great articles, tips and knowledge on VoiCE -our official blog. I'm sure many of you are regular readers of VoiCE. It would be...
Just thought of creating a new thread here to showcase my project. Hope you will find it useful. Just an introduction here, Virtual 8085 is an interpreter for the 8085...