Nokia N97 pre-order falls to $524.25 in the US

#-Link-Snipped-#​
Yes, technology tends to fall in price as it ages, but is the still-unreleased #-Link-Snipped-# prematurely getting on in the years or something? Did we miss that memo? Nokia USA is already blowing out N97 pre-orders for $174.75 off the $699 retail price after having originally gone up for sale #-Link-Snipped-# -- and you still get a free BH-703 headset thrown in for good measure. Considering that this means you're getting the most full-featured device Nokia has ever made for the same price as a NAM #-Link-Snipped-#, it seems like a no-brainer; hurry up, though, because we suspect this discount is a limited-time sort of deal.

[Thanks, Trudy]

Filed under: #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-# originally appeared on Engadget | Technology News & Reviews on Fri, 08 May 2009 03:01:00 EST. Please see our #-Link-Snipped-#.

#-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• sirijagan
    sirijagan
    Hey I dint know about this till date. Let me try the deal. Thanks for the post.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello people , This thread is dedicated to the Open Source testing tool Selenium So people who worked on it share your ideas and people who dont know any thing...
Alrighty - let's generate innovative ideas to kill boredom 😛 . Tell us what you do when you are terrifically, totally, really, really bored! I'll start - I'd either -...
Dear All, Let me introduce myself: I'm Mauro Laurenti an Italian guy forgotten in Germany...but some time I got lost in USA as well! I would like to share with...
Obama’s special envoy Feltman related to Syrian FM Obama’s promise to achieve peace between and Syria. Since Syrian demands are well-known and non-negotiable, the promise amounts to making Israel...
Hello. I'm looking for a uC with 35~40 input pins and at least two good (12~16-bit) DAC. Perferably with an internal clock. The input pins are for the 25-note keyboard...