NOKIA N900 India Price & Reviews - Mini Computer In Your Pocket

Nokia's N900 is a power packed mini computer for your pockets. The device powered by Nokia's new Linux based MAEMO software has superscalar ARM 600 MHz processor to handle all the internal operations. The device supports whooping 1 GB of application memory(256 MB RAM, 768 MB virtual).

Nokia N900 does an impressive job when it comes to the storage capacity. The phone's got 32GB of storage to host all your applications, music, video and data files. Not only that, you can use microSD cards to extend the memory to 48Gb! I guess that's way more than enough for a mobile device, unless you're the one who stores all the movies in your mobile.

#-Link-Snipped-#
Nokia N900

For connectivity, it has 3.5G support along with GPRS, EDGE and WiFi. Unlike iPhone, the device supports Adobe's Flash software and you can easily watch flash videos on your mobile without worrying about the battery drain.

The phone has 5MP camera with Carl Zeiss optical lens. The phone also has dual LED flash which can be really useful when capturing images in the dark. The phone also has full QWERTY keyboard that slides behind the device and provides a comfortable typing experience. You can use OVI maps with the Assisted-GPS (A-GPS) receiver inbuilt in this phone.

This phone is available in Indian market for a price of about Rs. 27000 - Rs. 30000. For the price, this phone is a great grab!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Micromax is one of the India's leading mobile phone producer and has recently forayed into the world of data cards for internet connectivity. Company has about 5 different data cards...
IIT Bombay is a premier engineering institute in India. The sharpest minds have to crack, probably the toughest engineering entrance exam called the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) to get admission...
Cell phones have created a revolution since there advent. We have replaced most of the accessories with a cell phone. The idea of replacing our wallet with cell phones has...
I searched, I saw, but it conquered! The “India’s First” saga is going on and on this season! Here I would just love to talk about the India’s first 3.5GAndroid...
Well, here at CE we all are crazy about engineering but an engineer most often than not is extremely successful when he either becomes an entrepreneur by himself of aligns...