Nokia Astound on T-Mobile - No Belle Update For You, Sorry!

The bad news has arrived for the Nokia Astound users on T-Mobile via twitter: Unfortunately the Nokia Astound on T-Mobile will not be updated to Nokia Belle. via #-Link-Snipped-#.

What will you do now?

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Boss! Just got a T-Mobile SideKick, a month ago... Within 3 weeks, it stopped working and after I had read the reviews, and updated the mobile, they have advised to return it back and get a refund!!! Why is it so? Aren't they supporting Indian customers?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Let's start the how to answer series for interviews that seems to be quite popular among the engineers on CrazyEngineers. One of the most commonly asked questions; which the students...

hi

hi im path from phillipines, i hope Ceans will help me and i will help also to the other thread
I'm stuck! The broadband connection from BSNL isn't working and I'm being forced to use the Idea 3G connection with on iPad to access CE and do the daily administrative...
If you want to impress your friends with your Google search abilities; enter the following search query in Google search bar and hit enter. sqrt(cos(x))*cos(300x)+sqrt(abs(x))-0.7)*(4-x*x)^0.01, sqrt(6-x^2), -sqrt(6-x^2) from -4.5 to...
Name:Aswath Engineering Trade: Electronics and communication Location: Madurai Occupation: Unemployed Work Experience: Working hard to fill this ๐Ÿ‘ Hobbies & Interests: Playing football , hanging out with my friends ,...