Noise To Electrical Energy Conversion

How noise can be converted into electrical energy??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Selva vignesh
    How noise can be converted into electrical energy??
    Microphone?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    sound or noise ? both are different terms.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Troll_So_Hard
    sound or noise ? both are different terms.
    In analog electronics, 'noise' is just an unwanted sound. Not so different. But of course; 'noise' could be anything 'unwanted'.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    He said "noise" & not "sound" , which got me confused !
    I think everyone knows that sound can be converted into electrical energy using microphones.
    But as he has mentioned "noise", I assume he is trying to ask something different.
    As if, to convert "noise" into electrical energy, but "noise" is unwanted part of sound, it seems complex to just extract noise from sound & use it to convert it to in electrical energy.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • happy-boson
    happy-boson
    Remember sound is a wave which is good and we can draw power from a wave.
    in this instance a piezo can be seen as a simple device that can interpret the wave (sound) to electrical impulses by means of the magnet and the vibrating diaphragm but only limited to the frequency im sure you can charge your cellphone in a rock concert.
  • happy-boson
    happy-boson
    with a piezo charger. i dont think a heavy talker can do it 😀.
  • Vishal1485
    Vishal1485
    noise is itself an unwanted electrical signal. so no need of conversion
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Vishal1485
    noise is itself an unwanted electrical signal. so no need of conversion
    The noise referred to in the OP is probably acoustic noise (sound) and not electronic noise.
  • Vishal1485
    Vishal1485
    yes my answer is for basic analog communication
  • happy-boson
    happy-boson
    what can be defined as acoustic?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Selva is probably looking to convert the existing ambient noise to power. Acoustic in this context is what a human ear can hear, I guess.
  • happy-boson
    happy-boson
    perhaps we can harness highway noise. to animate road signs is one application
  • NILESH77
    NILESH77
    Noise is a unwanted electrical signal of communication system,so no need to be conversion
  • ravi sidhu
    ravi sidhu
    But one thing noise is signal so use micro phone to convert it and by using diodes to converts via filter circuits and get dc its application at heavy traffic area its working is good result use its power to street Light very good idea especially in so due power cut problem

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Real time project ideas based on power electronics??EEE projects??
Pinterest is now available on iPad as a native app. The app lets you 'pin' your photos on the wall and share them with your contacts. The new app will...
hi CEns could anyone explain in detail of this code. #include main() { struct xx { int x; struct yy { char s; struct xx *p; }; struct yy *q;...
please suggest me some topics for ppt. Should me mechanical related.
This is the most intriguing question i've ever had in my mind(along with some other...)..! So do aliens really exist? One side, there's the phenomenal Stephen Hawking emphasizing that they...