Do aliens Exist?

This is the most intriguing question i've ever had in my mind(along with some other...)..! So do aliens really exist?
One side, there's the phenomenal Stephen Hawking emphasizing that they do exist..!
"If aliens visit us, the outcome would be much as when Columbus landed in America, which didn't turn out well for the Native Americans.
"We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life might develop into something we wouldn't want to meet."
And British scientist Simon Conway says that
There are only two possibilities for alien life; either we're alone or aliens exist, and they are out to get us.
..! So brainy CEans..! pls give your views..! Do they exist or not? And if they exist, why aren't they here yet? Are they more intelligent than us? will they destroy us? What are the possibilitites. Please give your views and make this thread interesting..!

Replies

• aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Its a difficult question. We haven't seen the aliens yet and What we here about them, I don't no whether it is true or not.

Lots of movie has come out on the bases of aliens coming to earth. All the movies, portrays aliens has intelligent and has some special communication features.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    I think they do, and their name is .........."Jews" !
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    They may exist, but the way aliens are showed in movies/news that they are watching on us & tryna destroy earth is utter non-sense. They can be in any form, any shape ... They might be advanced than us, or might not.
    For me, they were existing in cybertron 😉

cybertron

If they exist, & they found earth before we found 'em,it seems like they are capable of creating worm-hole for shorter space travel .... pretty skilled ETs, ain't they ?

Have you wonder why videos of space saucer are always blurred ?
    So if they are watching us, what's stopping them to land on earth ? Oh they might be coming to watch late NBA finals 😛

Most of the news that's been spread is mere fiction.
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    My mother once told me she read in a book that a swami wrote ( can't remember his name), it said, are we so naive to think that GOD created the entire universe and put life on only one planet.
    They say Mars had life, and that what mars is now is earth's future. They say Mars' core dried up and its magnetic field gone with it. That meant no more protection from the sun and mars burned. Of course this is one theory.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey, m juhi.. joint this site coz since few days i've been visiting it daily, M a student of MCA, bt couldnt find that option in the login process.. I...
hello, I am student of M.tech. I want some information about viscoelastic fluid for my project work. Q.1- Is oil a viscoelastic fluid? Q.2- Give me information about the other...
Most of you must be aware that while water, is moved about by centrifugal pumps, (dynamic type), oil is moved about by gear, gerotor, or anyother positive displacement type of...
Cars like Ferrari , seem to have this kind of suspension. does anyone know the detailed working principle of this kind of suspension. also why is this not being implemented...
Will someone help me to get rid out of this problem in python programming in ubuntu 10.04? I got this error: ImportError: No module named gtk I tried to fix...