NIT or IIT?

Hey, I am a CS graduate 2012 from a pvt self financing college. And just like many of my classmates i want to be an IITian, badly.. I have a good score 2012 CS(Score: 520, No privilege). I searched and understood IIT is not possible, but some NIT may admit me. I do have plans to go to Hyderabad for GATE coaching. How much of assured can I be, for a drastic betterment in my score? Should I take some coaching or join straightaway? If any have an experience or some suggestion, please reply..

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    It depends on how much dedicated you are in your preparation! Anyways, coaching does help and i have seen people going from AIR 24,000 to 131 through one year coaching. So, there are good chances of drastic betterment, provided you are ready to work for it....😀
  • MMB
    MMB
    That is great. THANK YOU.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-#
    Self study is sufficient if you have all the concepts clear about various topics in Computer Science. If not, go for a decent coaching. All the best. 👍 Keep us updated.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Rules:-​​ CEan Registered before 31st March 2012 and having minimum 10 post can vote and only valid Member vote is counted. You can vote only once so be careful. No...
Here's a first preview of the Google's ambitious project called Google Glasses. It's called augmented reality. Check this out -
Quite a simple project of a walking robot with a rather ungainly walk. Seems to be fun though: https://www.instructables.com/id/Simple-Walker-Robot/
Hi.. I am student of 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering. So After exams, I have 6 week industrial training. I was keen into designing but I would like to learn...
Is it possible to do thermodynamic calculations and create thermodynamic models in matlab? I want to model an IC engine in matlab and calculate its parameters. Anyone please provide some...