Nintendo Switch Opinions

The folks who gave us the Mario haven't had much success with gaming consoles. But I think the company knows games and what gamers want. Their latest offering, the Nintendo Switch got me thinking if Nintendo's taken the right step in the future of gaming. Those who still do not know what Nintendo Switch is ought to check out the following introduction video-

One thing that is likely to strike the most to all the gamers is that it's a two-in-one device: A portable gaming device that can also replace your regular gaming console. While it's not clear if the device will actually play games in full HD or 4K (too much to expect?).

I think the best thing to do is to wait till Nintendo reveals more information about Switch before we form opinions about the device. But if you've already got one, share it below.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Hohooooooooo
    Its super awesome.conceptualization was super futuristic. all in one. Nintendo is back with bang on consoles.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Reliance retail has launched special edition LYF F1 as company’s very own 4G VoLTE compatible device. Keeping in mind the launch of its recent Jio 4G service, LYF F1 comes...
We prepared a list of 31 mind and fun game ideas for your technical fest in college. These ideas are fun and enjoyable for everyone.
Imagine a James Bond movie where the robbers are breaking into a super secure bank vault using the 3D replica of a human hand that has the exact fingerprints as...
Just found this pretty cool gif that explains it perfectly. What do you think? Any experiences to share? This definitely holds true when you're coding! 😁
1. which would be better future career potion.... a developer( Java or .NET) or a Oracle Database (Infomatica tool ) ? 2. what are the new technologies like big data,...