Next number in the sequence

CEans,

This one is simple. But it requires mathematics & lateral thinking. Give me next two numbers in the sequence -

10,40,90,61,52, _, _

-The Big K-

Replies

• ankitvirmani
    ankitvirmani
    thats an easy one-squares of natural numbers written in reverse order-the series should be 10,40,90,61,52,63,94...
    😁
  • ankur8819
    ankur8819
    hey cool man....u got it...i was hitting my mind 4 dat!!!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello all CEans I'm eskay (S.K.Singh) a new . I am a mechanical maintenance engineer in an Integreated steel plant under SAIL, India.Have been associated with a number of projects...
hi :smile: all CEans...actually one question that always comes into my mind is that as we all know that much of electricity is wasted in line loss or sum other...
hi folks , i m working on a project in which i m taking input from a sensor to the uc 89c51 using external interupt ! on interput generation i...
CEans! Join me in welcoming a new feature on CE forums 😁! The Quick Reply! Its there at the bottom of page! Very easy to use! I hope you will...
CEans, To all those who want to understand how the newly introduced 'quick reply' feature works, this is the thread for you. You can try out everything in our Newbie...