CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@sniper • 08 Jun, 2007
hi folks ,
i m working on a project in which i m taking input from a sensor to the uc 89c51 using external interupt ! on interput generation i wanted to send a sms using the gsm modem but the constraint is tht i m not aware of using GSM modem plus its expensive, can i use a simens mobile instead of it ? if yes then how ? i guess some At command works wid it i really dunt know how to use this command neither know how it woks :\
please reply
@Kaustubh Katdare • 11 Jun, 2007 This link might be useful to you - https://www.developershome.com/sms/howToSendSMSFromPC.asp

(Guess, I'm not the right person to help here [​IMG] )

-The Big K-
@sniper • 30 Jun, 2007 Thank You Big K .. I have done with it but i have more things to discuss 😀
@thin_master • 08 Jul, 2007 Only a few mobiles support AT commands that you will need to send SMS. Some of the older mobiles have serial access to the GSM modem inside. But newer mobiles restrict access.

You may use the DUN profile in most of the bluetooth enabled mobile phones and Send SMS.
@thin_master • 08 Jul, 2007 Only a few mobiles support AT commands that you will need to send SMS. Some of the older mobiles have serial access to the GSM modem inside. But newer mobiles restrict access.

You may use the DUN profile in most of the bluetooth enabled mobile phones and Send SMS.
4.5k views

Related Posts

@sirisha mummareddi · Jul 31, 2015

I am studying B.TECH final year Computer Science and Engineering and I completed internship in June 2015.I searched for the Internship offering companies in my III B.TECH and I chose...
6.6k views

@Shailaja Tiwari · Mar 10, 2013

hi ceans ,whenever i boot my laptop i receive an error message saying tfght is compressed .i don't have the installation disk nor do i have the recovery disk ....
4.8k views

@Ankita Katdare · Aug 25, 2012

Here is a list of project ideas based on Mobile Computing. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects. This...
20.4k views

@jyoti_rocks · Aug 3, 2015

Whats the package at MPHASIS for freshers?
5.4k views

@Ankita Katdare · Feb 3, 2014

General Motors India seems to be all geared up for the Delhi Auto Expo in India which is going to be held between 7-11 February, 2014. Creating a buzz among...
3.4k views