Next CE Meet Location Discussions

CEans,

Our last CE meet was held in Gujarat. I believe its high time we start planning for the next CE Meet.

I'm calling for volunteers and suggestions for locations for our next CE meet. I'll try my level best to attend the meet.

Let's get started!

PS: Our next meet should be awesomer than all our previous meets. Let's make it a very well organized & planned meet.

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    The_Big_K
    CEans,

Our last CE meet was held in Gujarat. I believe its high time we start planning for the next CE Meet.

I'm calling for volunteers and suggestions for locations for our next CE meet. I'll try my level best to attend the meet.

Let's get started!

PS: Our next meet should be awesomer than all our previous meets. Let's make it a very well organized & planned meet.
    this meet sure becomes awesome , because you are going to attend the meet na. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I'm ready for Mumbai or Pune.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    can it be made a wifi hot spot meet? I will be able to attend as well !
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    if we have it in Pune, then can we have it around mid Oct - end of Oct?? I'll be in Pune by that time!!

And we should seriously give web-casting this meet a thought..

Addendum

We can use this service for the webcast...

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    I am all game for a web meet ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Yes, that way it won't matter where we have the meet, CEans all over the world will be able to be a part of it!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Web meet? Well, is CE not a kind of a web meet? ๐Ÿ˜€ Trust me folks, its a different experience when we all meet face to face.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    @ BIG K

understood face-to-face interaction is ubercool, but what about CEans like me?๐Ÿ˜•who want to attend meets but can't?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Organize a meet in Australia ๐Ÿ˜ . We need to expand offline collaboration!

Of course, we can have a web meet.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Long time ago an initiation as taken up for meet in Oz but no responses . I think I have a better idea ๐Ÿ˜
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Well, we could have offline meets at different places simultaneously (subject to time zone constraints), and each meet can be connected to the other via a live webcast!!

I know it will be tough task to say the least, but it will be nice..
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I've always suggested for webcam meets, but none of the meets so far have set that up ๐Ÿ˜”

Can't you guys pick a place with decent internet connection? ๐Ÿ˜€

@durga
    I've got a couple of engineering friends based in Melbourne. But I seriously have a tough time convincing them to check out CrazyEngineers.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    @ can I let out a secret?

I took it up as a challeenge and took the print outs of ( about us) and pinned up in office and uni.
    Eg:[โ€‹IMG]

I am just waiting someone joins in ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    durga
    @ can I let out a secret?

I took it up as a challeenge and took the print outs of ( about us) and pinned up in office and uni.
    Eg:[โ€‹IMG]

I am just waiting someone joins in ๐Ÿ˜€

ohoo..good job durga..๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Woa ! That's freaking AWESOME! ๐Ÿ˜

Great Job Durga!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    OH yeah! Aren't we supposed to have CE posters? Can we make a competition for that?
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Where can I get my hands on a pamphlet like the one in durga's pic?? is there a thread??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's our 'About Us' page : #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Oh, ok *grins sheepishly*
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    and then there was light!! so true in case of some of our Indian cities, including the national capital!!
  • icehari
    icehari
    okay, i am ready if it is in mumbai..
    shall we meet???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    How about Bangalore?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

You can't deny that social network are really affecting people's lives - in a good or a bad way. In a recent development, a software techie has sued Airtel by...
Who Am I:- Anumeha Gururani Occupation:- student (b.tech 2nd year) Can Drive Car: yes Can ride a bike : yes....mmmm.....no(actually at times height hinders) Addictions : * Smoke : No...
I'm doing a research and I want to know if smart card can be use as a secure identity module. Can we use it as a national i.d.?
CEans, Any update on BSNL JTO 2009 results? We've been getting lots of hits for the BSNL JTO exam. If you have any update, please post it here as soon...
Group A - India, Pakistan, West Indies and Australia Group B - South Africa, Sri Lanka, New Zealand and England