Munguti
Munguti
Branch Unspecified
15 Dec 2008

Hi i am new i dont understand ur rules.I also need tips on project related to telecoms that an undergrad stud should be able to do
10 years ago
Munguti
Hi i am new i dont understand ur rules.I also need tips on project related to telecoms that an undergrad stud should be able to do
Hello & welcome to CE. Could you please elaborate a bit more? For tips, you'll have to ask specific questions in appropriate section of CE Forums.
Munguti

Munguti

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
Do u have like a documents where everything i need to know on the first day is?? And where does the electronics/telecom biased engineer fall??
10 years ago
Well just one document (if its a document!) - check the Quick Start Guide - link in my signature.
MyRedz

MyRedz

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
thanks..this helps me as a newbie a lot..
Davidpeter

Davidpeter

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
Welcome to the forum newbies. There's quite a lot of useful information to be found here, and helpful people willing to share their experiences. Enjoy your stay.
liveindya

liveindya

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
HI myself rahul,I had done my engineering In computers ........ view my forum @ <snipped> .......... It is better than yours
10 years ago
liveindya
HI myself rahul,I had done my engineering In computers ........ view my forum @ <snipped> .......... It is better than yours
CrazyIndians' forum? 😒

We all wish you all the very best with your forum.

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.