Hi i am new i dont understand ur rules.I also need tips on project related to telecoms that an undergrad stud should be able to do

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Munguti
    Hi i am new i dont understand ur rules.I also need tips on project related to telecoms that an undergrad stud should be able to do
    Hello & welcome to CE. Could you please elaborate a bit more? For tips, you'll have to ask specific questions in appropriate section of CE Forums.
  • Munguti
    Munguti
    Do u have like a documents where everything i need to know on the first day is?? And where does the electronics/telecom biased engineer fall??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well just one document (if its a document!) - check the Quick Start Guide - link in my signature.
  • MyRedz
    MyRedz
    thanks..this helps me as a newbie a lot..
  • Davidpeter
    Davidpeter
    Welcome to the forum newbies. There's quite a lot of useful information to be found here, and helpful people willing to share their experiences. Enjoy your stay.
  • liveindya
    liveindya
    HI myself rahul,I had done my engineering In computers ........ view my forum @ .......... It is better than yours
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    liveindya
    HI myself rahul,I had done my engineering In computers ........ view my forum @ .......... It is better than yours
    CrazyIndians' forum? 😒

We all wish you all the very best with your forum.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, best regards for every body my name is rajiv,engineering physic ITS Surabaya Indonesia thanx to moderator to applied me😁
im having problem on getting sample problems on topics simple stress, shearing stress, strain, torsion, bearing stress, moment of inertia, and deflection in relation with electrical and computer engineering... i...
Hi all, I need to have information about gigabit and terabit switching systems.I have just a week 😔..if there' s someone who will give me information or link about it,i'll...
Hi friends, i m facing problem from my Symentec antivirus 2007 edition.when i try to scan my PC..its not scan as well as its not taking live update from its...
CEans, One of the ICICI executive called on my phone and made following offer - Its an international visa/mastercard supported card. There are no fees to be paid I get...