View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12834 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
Munguti
Munguti • May 27, 2008

Hi i am new i dont understand ur rules.I also need tips on project related to telecoms that an undergrad stud should be able to do
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • May 28, 2008
Munguti
Hi i am new i dont understand ur rules.I also need tips on project related to telecoms that an undergrad stud should be able to do
Hello & welcome to CE. Could you please elaborate a bit more? For tips, you'll have to ask specific questions in appropriate section of CE Forums.
Munguti
Munguti • May 30, 2008
Do u have like a documents where everything i need to know on the first day is?? And where does the electronics/telecom biased engineer fall??
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • May 30, 2008
Well just one document (if its a document!) - check the Quick Start Guide - link in my signature.
MyRedz
MyRedz • Jul 31, 2008
thanks..this helps me as a newbie a lot..
Davidpeter
Davidpeter • Oct 14, 2008
Welcome to the forum newbies. There's quite a lot of useful information to be found here, and helpful people willing to share their experiences. Enjoy your stay.
liveindya
liveindya • Dec 15, 2008
HI myself rahul,I had done my engineering In computers ........ view my forum @ .......... It is better than yours
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Dec 15, 2008
liveindya
HI myself rahul,I had done my engineering In computers ........ view my forum @ .......... It is better than yours
CrazyIndians' forum? 😒

We all wish you all the very best with your forum.

Share this content on your social channels -