CEans,

One of the ICICI executive called on my phone and made following offer -

• Its an international visa/mastercard supported card.
  • There are no fees to be paid
  • I get 50% off on all domestic air fares
  • I get 15% off on train fares
  • I get an add-on card without any extra fee.
  • More free stuff.
What's your experience with ICICI Gold credit cards?

Replies

• Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Find my reply below. I have used the card however have now discontinued.
    • Its an international visa/mastercard supported card. (may be true. By the way ICICI can offer a card to even a beggar.)
    • There are no fees to be paid (This is true except for lot of processing fees, late fees, cheque bounce fees, transaction fees et all.)
    • I get 50% off on all domestic air fares (Conditions apply. Depends on your route, time of flying and the airline)
    • I get 15% off on train fares (True but this way. there is a surcharge and a marginal transaction fee on booking tickets. So effectively it comes down by half. By the way this is true only on online bookings)
    • I get an add-on card without any extra fee. (true)
    • More free stuff.
    Don't worry, if you know how to effectively use a card, its good. It comes with lot of facilities which are essential. If you ask me, I would suggest you a Standard Chartered gold card. Thats best!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wow, thanks for your quick reply! Btw, one of my friends told me that 50% off offer is time limited. Is it?

I'll have to think about SC card. Any feedback guys?
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    It might be a time limited offer. And the worst thing is, it solely depends on the Banker!
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Biggie, use StanChart, they are really picky in selecting their customers.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Cool! So StanChart is the bank! 😀

I'll find out more. Thanks for the feedback!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all! Could anybody tell me the format or just a specimen of what a fingercode looks like? How long is it? I don't have access to the required papers....
Hi all! Could anybody tell me what a fingercode looks like and what pattern is followed to create it? I don't have access to the relevant papers I am searching...
can anyone tell me a good and diff topic for presenting a paper...am new here....
CEans, Yep, right! The Five Point Someone aka Chetan Bhagat is on CE to answer your questions! 😁 Short Introduction:- [We know its not needed, but still...] Born a Marauding...
Hi Folks, I'm planning to buy an air conditioner for my bedroom. Can you please suggest me a suitable one? Following are the details. 1. I stay in Mumbai. The...