New Year Celebrations: Don't Get Drunk. Please. I Request You.

We're just few hours away from entering new year 2012. I can already see that people are gearing up to celebrate. Unfortunately, the definition of celebration has become synonymous with getting drunk. Make a difference this year. Do not get drunk. If you must drink something get some coffee - it's got 'caffeine' but it will keep you awake all the time and you'll know that you're having fun.

I want to see all of you in the next year. Don't get drunk. Do not consume alcohol please. It's my personal appeal to you.

Replies

• Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    No Crackers too.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    did you mean binge drinking ??
  • lal
    lal
    For some, drinking has become addictive as if CE is to CEans.. ๐Ÿ˜
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    The_Big_K
    I want to see all of you in the next year. Don't get drunk. Do not consume alcohol please. It's my personal appeal to you.
    CEans drinking? Kidding or what?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm planning to start the business. Though I'm part of great MNC and great team , good manager, cool ratings in my appraisals , I'm planning to quit my job...
can anyone say me which is the latest technique used for load sharing between parallel transformers?
I am reading for a Management and IT dgree and we are asked to do do it project as final year project so i need an idea for a management...
iTechRoots is a Technical symposium organized by Yashwantrao Chawan College of Engineering, Nagpur. iTechRoots is a technical symposium, third version after the grand success of 2011 that comprises various events...
Scintilla 12 is a Technical Symposium organized by Prince Shri Venkateashwara Padmavathy Engineering College, Chennai. Department of Computer Science and Engineering of the college are the Regal Pioneers of the...