New to CE

Hi my name is DJ. I am an electrical engineer in Houston, Tx. and a graduate of Texas A&M University Kingsville. My work involves Aids to Navigation where i am a project/design engineer. I graduated college in May 2006 and this is my first job so far. I joined crazy engineers to meet engineers from all around and hopefully get/give help on projects as needed.

Thanks for having me and hope to meet as many new people as i can!

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE DJ.....
    hope you like it here.
    looking forward for active contributions from you...๐Ÿ‘
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    DJ Wel Come to CE family.....
    We hope you will enjoy CE
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE..!

We hope an active participation from you...!
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    hi DJ welcome to CE.....
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Welcome to CE DJ ๐Ÿ‘

Hope you have a great time here...

Looking forward to your active participation
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    welcome to ce
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, DJ. We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends ๐Ÿ˜€
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    welcome to CE DJ .......๐Ÿ˜€
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Welcome to CE family

Hope to get active participation from you :music:
  • itchap
    itchap
    Welcome to CE!!
  • inbapuvi
    inbapuvi
    Welcome to CE
  • engineer1
    engineer1
    Welcome DJ! "My work involves Aids to Navigation" I am guessing you design some sort of GPS system? Any way I look forward to reading your posts around the forum.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    welcome to ce
    Hope for active participation

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Web 1.0 โ€“ That Geocities & Hotmail era was all about read-only content and static HTML websites. People preferred navigating the web through link directories of Yahoo! and dmoz. Web...
10 December 2009 - John Parker & Sons, the steel and tool processor and distributor, has turned to INFORM to reduce the amount of wasted stock and improve efficiencies by...
Myself and my friends are discussed today about the topic(infact it was a debate), and it was and fun and interesting and I want to know , what are the...
Hi guys, right now i'm doing mechanical engineering 3rd year at malla reddy engineering college at hyderabad. Right now i'm facing a huge dilemma of whether to continue my studies...
[Youtube]1hrWjkn_DHs[/Youtube] Norwegian authorities are investigating strange lights seen in the arctic sky. The spiraling white light was seen for several minutes on Wednesday morning.