New Section On CE Forums

CEans,

We've always had hundreds of queries for summer internships, trainings and certifications. Lots of engineering students have doubts, queries related to these topics and we're happy to introduce a separate section to discuss all of these.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Our aim is to make it easier for students to find the relevant information.

Discuss this announcement in following thread: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Technorion is the the annual technical festival held in and by the G.H. Raisoni College of Engineering in Nagpur. The event will be held on 2nd and 3rd March 2011...
The discovery of carbon nano tubes is dated way back in the 1990s. Hence, they have turned out to be very versatile for the research applications. The carbon nano tubes...
hi my name is irfan and i am new to this site.i am a final year mechanical engineering student and i am searching for a topic for technical seminar based...
Pardon me if i sounds dumb But what do you think can it be possible that nano technology will lead to human invisibility one day?
Hi , I am thinking about developing a remote controlled car which can be controlled using a TV remote....... But I have never worked with INFRARED........ Please Help me and...