CrazyEngineers
  • Hello CEans!

The 'Technical Discussion' section gets a new sub-section - Mechanical Engineering!

The new sub-section will host discussion, ideas & questions related to mechanical engineering. I'm sure we have many mechanical engineers on our forums who will contribute to the section regularly.

Do post your suggestions & feedback.

-The Big K-
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • aashima

MemberAug 1, 2006

good one

this will be a knowledgeable thread. i would like to know about it because mechanical perhaps is the only stream about which i know nothing. looking forward to something interesting from the crazy meachanical engineers 😀
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorAug 1, 2006

aashima
    this will be a knowledgeable thread. i would like to know about it because mechanical perhaps is the only stream about which i know nothing. looking forward to something interesting from the crazy meachanical engineers 😀
    Mechanical Engineering one of the interesting branches of engineering. I'm looking forward to interesting discussions on Mechanical Engineering.

The section will take some time to pick up, but I'm 100% confident that it will prove to be a value addition to the forum.

-The Big K-
    Cancel
  • aashima

MemberAug 1, 2006

yes

yes.. even i am too expecting a healthy discussion out of it. i just know that mechanics deal with engines, steam, boilers and sorts. i would love to know about the feild in deep 😀
    Cancel
  • Neha

MemberAug 1, 2006

wow!!

well didn't have chance to interact with more of mechanical engineers yet...it wud be interesting...lets c wat happens??
    Cancel
  • karthick200621

MemberAug 1, 2006

hi

i am an mechanical engg , but now i am searching job in it field only
    Cancel
  • ashishmichael

MemberAug 2, 2006

hiii

i am also a mechanical engg final yr student.i think it is a good step taken.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorAug 2, 2006

thrilled!

Thrilled!

Good to know that the CEans admire the latest addition to CE forums. Together we will continue to make this place better & useful. Do drop in your ideas in suggestions & feedback section.

-The Big K-
    Cancel
  • dead_battery

MemberAug 27, 2008

Hey Guys.....I am doing my Mechanical Engineering 2yr. This is a very interesting step especially for a fresh studen of Mechanical.
    Cancel
  • AnkitaDeshpande

MemberAug 27, 2008

hey.
    its cool
    i was waiting to meet fellow buddies to have fun to study together to share knowledge..
    it feels like being in same class, we will enjoy here as we do in our respective classrooms and with classmates..😁
    Cancel
  • dead_battery

MemberAug 28, 2008

AnkitaDeshpande
    hey.
    its cool
    i was waiting to meet fellow buddies to have fun to study together to share knowledge..
    it feels like being in same class, we will enjoy here as we do in our respective classrooms and with classmates..😁
    Hey, which year are you in currently??
    Cancel
  • jatin1990

MemberDec 5, 2009

hi , i am doing mechanical engineering, is this post alive?
    Cancel
  • gohm

MemberDec 5, 2009

This thread announces and discusses the start of the mech subforum which by the dates you can see was some time ago. Please visit that subforum to read and post. Looking forward to your contributions!
    Cancel
  • mdronsubbs

MemberJan 6, 2010

this is awesome to have a subsection and all.Hello all my classmates.😀
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJan 6, 2010

No point in bumping old threads. Thread being closed.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register