New Puzzle of the day - Batsman Puzzle

In a cricket match, if wicket falls continously from 1st ball onwards, after the 10th ball, which batsman will be not out batsman?

Note :All the outs are bowled outs!

Replies

• Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    out order
    1 3 4 5 6 7 2 9 10 11

remains? 8th Guy ( 6th down)
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    Yes Correct.
    The batsman No.8 will be the not out batsman because if the wickets fall from ball No.1 then the No.2 batsman will be left standed on the other side of the pitch and when the next over starts after 6 balls, the batsman who were out will be batsman No. 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and during the start of 2nd over batsman No.2 will take strike and in the other end batsman No.8 will be non striker. In the 2nd over, the wickets will be of batsman No.2, 9, 10 and 11. So the not out batsman will be batsman No.8.
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    This is my first successful answer to a puzzle ever. Thanks Frooty for asking something that I could attempt!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Nvidia KAL-EI Chip With Five Cores Introduced - CrazyEngineers Intel Ivy Bridge To Provide Support For 4K Resolution - CrazyEngineers World’s Smallest Camera From Hammacher Schlemmer - CrazyEngineers MusixMatch App...
AOC e1649fwu Is AOC’s 15.6″ Portable USB Monitor - CrazyEngineers drive.google.com - Google Drive Aka GDrive For Online File Storage - CrazyEngineers Piezo Devices Offing Next Generation User Interface -...
Varistha11 is the 4th national level Technical symposium conducted by the Department of Computer Science And Engineering. The ultimate goal is to provide a platform for the Computer Science Engineers...
Hey guys, I am currently in college and going for a 4 year bachelors degree for Electrical Engineering and was wondering if anyone out there has an idea where to...
I own a Nokia 2700 mobile phone and as it should be, the lights are not turning off even after a particular duration of time. What settings should I change...